Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 20Limited3500

LJ Rubicon talk

@JeepingNet , I see in your signature you have LJ Rubicon. I have an '06 myself. What all have you done to yours? This is mine when I was in Sand hollow Utah this last year.
  2. 20Limited3500

Installed Titan 55 gallon replacement tank in '20 CC Longbed DRW...

I bought the tank back in Sept. Hadn't gotten around to getting it in until today. I'll just say this now, I should have just paid to have it done. I am getting to old for this stuff. lol Having a lift would have made the task much easier. Doing it on the ground kind of sucked. Anyways, took me...
  3. 20Limited3500

Surround view backup cam with a camper...

When I had my '16 3500 Limited SRW, I had gathered the parts that came inside the tailgate and made a backup cam to be used when we had our camper on the truck. Sucks not being able to see behind you. Well, with my new '20 3500 Limited DRW, the camera setup from the '16 will not work on the new...
  4. 20Limited3500

New to this forum.

New to here, not Dodge/Ram trucks. Just picked up a '20 3500 Limited DRW Thursday. This is my first dually. Had a '16 3500 Limited SRW before. But with our camper on it, it was just to much say for my liking. Hoping this will be much better this time around.