Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Shocks- Updated opinions

Currently have about 62,000 on my 2020 2500 Big Horn- Air suspension. Coming into spring i am going to take the tire pressure down quite a bit. But just doing some general planning. truck sees 90% highway, but offroad and on construction sites the other 10%. I dont follow much in the way of...
  2. C

Idle Surging

I did some searching through the forum and on Google as well. And while i found allot of sort of similar questions, mine has some subtleties so i figured i would post it up and see what you guys think. 2020 2500- just rolled about 51,000 miles. For about 6-8 weeks now i am getting a slight idle...
  3. C

PO755 Code

Last week i was driving on the highway. Out of nowhere, it seemed like i lost OD, cruising at about 70 rpms shot up to about 3k and check engine light came on. In addition, the D indicator had a "4" next to it, similar to if you use the gear limiter. I was able to pull off, shut the truck down...
  4. C

8.4 volume settings

I did some looking last night, but it appeared to be mostly posts from a few years back. Curious if there has been any more developments. on my 2020 ram with the 8.4, volume settings above 23/24 do absolutely nothing. Is this just a built in feature to protect the speakers from themselves. or...
  5. C

general grabbers- first impression

So like most i had the stock tires that were an absolute death trap in just about all conditions. i did some shopping around, and just could not stomach the cost of the KO2's. I put these General Grabber A/TX and i am really pleased with them. Quiet and grab in just about every condition i have...
  6. C

New in Wisconsin

Im excited to be back in a cummins. A few years back i sold my modded 96 12v dually. Ive been driving a few different trucks, most recently a GMC Denali with the 6.2. Overall havent been impressed with it. So Friday morning im picking up a 2020 White Big Horn. Night Edition and pretty well...