Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Shocks- Updated opinions

Currently have about 62,000 on my 2020 2500 Big Horn- Air suspension. Coming into spring i am going to take the tire pressure down quite a bit. But just doing some general planning. truck sees 90% highway, but offroad and on construction sites the other 10%. I dont follow much in the way of...
  2. C

Heated steering wheel issue

Has anyone determined if there is anything to be repaired on the clock spring assembly? i am getting this issue intermittently , and as you would guess warranty went out about 3,000 ago. I am not afraid to swap the clock spring, but its a $300 + part
  3. C

Idle Surging

I did some searching through the forum and on Google as well. And while i found allot of sort of similar questions, mine has some subtleties so i figured i would post it up and see what you guys think. 2020 2500- just rolled about 51,000 miles. For about 6-8 weeks now i am getting a slight idle...
  4. C

Those of you who have swapped speakers, step in here

I swapped out the dash speakers with a set from Crutchfield, i would have to look at which ones. Easy answer, made a noticeable improvement in all of 10 minutes. I may do the doors next.
  5. C

PO755 Code

thanks for the info. ill be doing some research. might make sense to do a VB and solenoids all at one time if i am in there.
  6. C

PO755 Code

SO with the 68RFE
  7. C

PO755 Code

Last week i was driving on the highway. Out of nowhere, it seemed like i lost OD, cruising at about 70 rpms shot up to about 3k and check engine light came on. In addition, the D indicator had a "4" next to it, similar to if you use the gear limiter. I was able to pull off, shut the truck down...
  8. C

8.4 volume settings

I wasnt really looking to mess with the ANC system, so after watching a few tub vids on the subject. I picked up a couple kicker speakers for the dash and installed them yesterday. Most of what i read was that i could get less volume due to the resistance difference. however, unless its a...
  9. C

Calibrated Power tune 2020 2500 cummins

I have been driving mainly in the " Street" tune. Ive had it a month maybe? i dont really get on it that much, where it sees most of its potential used is when i want to accelerate or pass quickly while driving. The acceleration from cruising is truly night and day different. Ive looked down to...
  10. C

I I do not have the HO, i have the 68. And the trans adjustments are not available on the fly like the tunes themselves. Based on my understanding the trans tune would be flashed to adjust.
  11. C

Just wanted to throw this out there as i had my tune done on Friday. I live close enough i was able to go in to their facility. Impressive place, not only do they make their own products, they have some really impressive builds on hand. Anthony took me around, tour of the facility. in under an...
  12. C

8.4 volume settings

I did some looking last night, but it appeared to be mostly posts from a few years back. Curious if there has been any more developments. on my 2020 ram with the 8.4, volume settings above 23/24 do absolutely nothing. Is this just a built in feature to protect the speakers from themselves. or...
  13. C

Installed Weathertech vent visors today

i cant see it causing to shatter. i have only had them on maybe 48 hours. it does feel snug, but the drivers which gets used it already feeling more free in the travel
  14. C

2022 3500 Creaking Noise In Steering Column/Wheel

mine is not so much a creaking, but it sounds like plastic on plastic contact when the wheel is turned. im pretty sure its the back of the wheel assembly on the plastic housing that covers the steering and shift linkage
  15. C

Installed Weathertech vent visors today

i just put my front doors on yesterday, it seems like it takes more effort for the windows to roll up. anyone else notice that? does it improve over time?
  16. C

general grabbers- first impression

a guy in my office has them, got 45k with regular rotation.
  17. C

i did go stock size. if i remember they are 275/62R20. they fill out the wheel well just fine, and i wanted to make sure i didnt rub
  18. C

So like most i had the stock tires that were an absolute death trap in just about all conditions. i did some shopping around, and just could not stomach the cost of the KO2's. I put these General Grabber A/TX and i am really pleased with them. Quiet and grab in just about every condition i have...
  19. C

New in Wisconsin

Im excited to be back in a cummins. A few years back i sold my modded 96 12v dually. Ive been driving a few different trucks, most recently a GMC Denali with the 6.2. Overall havent been impressed with it. So Friday morning im picking up a 2020 White Big Horn. Night Edition and pretty well...