Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. jakalafus

Front and Rear Collision waring on startup

So the dealer finally witnessed it and it settled to a air suspension fault. They said the control module is now bad, replaced it and fixed they say. I asked how that effects the FCW and they said one will fault the other as they need to communicate. Towing my big 5er wednesday. Guess I will...
  2. jakalafus

Took it back this AM and went straight to the manager. The truck was going nuts to so they finally saw it. The tech blamed my Transfer flow external fuel tank and controller and said he was going to disconnect it. WTF, that was installed a week after I got the truck in 2019.
  3. jakalafus

Nope. Did it again and locked up brakes. Wtf. Service air suspension and FCW flashing back and forth. Plus braking in the middle of the road.
  4. jakalafus

UPDATE- The dealer found that the Suspension control module had issues(which we all knew as the dash light would come on but then go away) and apparently when that faults the FCW goes wonky. They did a software update based on a TSB and swears all is good now. Either way my FCW will be off...
  5. jakalafus

That is correct. TSBs are not covered even though I am only at 31k miles. I do have the Mopar Maximum care but had to pay the diagnosis fee then the software labor fee. All for not though. I have not even broke the motor in and this crap... Better believe I am not paying for crap this time...
  6. jakalafus

UPDATE- Dealer took a look. No codes. charged me 270.00 for a TSB update. I was not more than 1 mile from the dealer at a light when the dash lit up flashing Collision Warning, braking, airbag/suspension warning. When I tried to turn into a parking lot either the E brake had engaged or the...
  7. jakalafus

Happened again last night while driving down the road. I drove it to a store maybe 20 minutes away. Then when leaving the store getting back on the main road it did it. I was going 50 and it kept non stop saying the automatic braking was in effect and then tried to put on the parking brake...
  8. jakalafus

Had not started the truck for a while yesterday. When I did start it, the collision warnings, service suspension, tons of warnings and most of the warning lights on the dash were going nuts. Tried to start again and same thing. I ended up disconnecting the batteries for 30m. Then was fine...
  9. jakalafus

Front Park Sensors Alarming When Backing With Trailer Hooked Up

Same here. Since I got it.
  10. jakalafus

5th wheel to gooseneck adapters

Yepp! I tow a Momentum 398m with a 20k goosebox. Never go back.
  11. jakalafus

Rattle Noise In Cab

Yeah mine is in the passenger side and my wife says she feels it in the floor. Enough of a thud her feet feel it.
  12. jakalafus

Rattle Noise In Cab

I can’t seem to hear the post to see if it matched mine. Was it anything like this? Mine does it turning left or right it seems. Dealer heard it and says they have no idea after 2 days of having the truck. Was told sorry. https://share.icloud.com/photos/06aHLEDBwv1jrWepPT4QYIDZA#Mesa
  13. jakalafus

AC Fix TSB (Pre 8/20 build trucks)

So as mentioned above I think, it turns out that on auto it will only push heat out the floor and defrost once the engine warms up. The only way to use the duct heaters when the vehicle’s cold is to take it out of auto so it blows air out the main vents. I could’ve sworn this was not the case in...
  14. jakalafus

Yeah, I should have specified, the heat is there but the fan won't come on unless I take it out of Auto..
  15. jakalafus

Finally got cold in AZ and I am finding that I cannot get heat when my Auto climate button is on.. AC works an I can get heat as long as not in Auto.. Gotta take it back in..
  16. jakalafus

Wow, thanks for the Pic. For sure the TSB helped. My only wish at this point is for more blower/fan speed. Need more airflow.
  17. jakalafus

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

Is this what everyone is hearing? My noise is identical. It would not let me post the audio file but exactly the same.
  18. jakalafus

Dually Tires

None that I can tell.
  19. jakalafus

Dually Tires

I did Faulkner Wild Peaks on mt DRW. Love them so far!
  20. jakalafus

Cummins HO Squeaky Belt or Pulley

Mine worked for about a week.