Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

Help With Towing Tire Selection

Hello all, I tried searching for this but came up with nothing. I’m looking to replace the stock Transforce tires on my 2500 6.4 Hemi for something better suited for towing. We plan on purchasing a 8,000lb trailer no longer 30’. I’m looking at TOYO Open Country AT3s or Michelin Defender LTX...
  2. M

Need Help w/ 2500 Hemi vs Cummins

I’ll be retiring from the Air Force after 26 years early next year. The wife and I will likely get a 7000# TT that’s no longer than 27 ft. I know the Cummins will be much better for towing and the Hemi would likely be better as a daily driver. Especially with my 2 mile commute to work here in...
  3. M

Help Deciding

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should get a 2500 with the hemi by trading in my 2019 Rebel. My wife and I know that we want to travel the U.S. for at least 6 months towing a 6K to 8K lb TT when I retire from the Air Force. I know deep down a 2500 is a much better tow rig than my Rebel but...