Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

What did you do TO your RAM today?

It truly is remarkable. It was well worth the time & money spent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

The results of driving the AlCan in mid-March. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

$181.9 CAD per liter or $5.43 USD per gallon. Takes about $120 to fill it up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

Day 3 traveling the Alaska Highway was so nice. The roads weren’t bad at all. We saw a couple of Bison herds and probably the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen. Manchu Lake in the Northern Rockies. This is my second time through there and it is so stunning. Kevin seems content with the back...
  5. M

Drove It 548 Miles Day two of terminal leave spent driving from Beaver Creek, Canada to Watson Lake, Canada. We’re making our way to Oklahoma City, OK to make that hike post 26 year Air Force career. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

About what mpg would a new 6.4 2500 get

I’m also a fairly conservative driver and in the summer when my truck was brand new I was able to get 19 mpg on a trip to Denali National Park. Right now not so much…I’m lucky if I see 8.5 mpg. Get the 2500 you’ll absolutely love it! I do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

I really like the white. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

Where did you get the step?
  10. M

Lets see what you are towing!

What model is your trailer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

275/65R20 Toyo Open Country AT III Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. M

I know it’s dark but thought it looked good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. M

Morning pic. I really like the truck. Hate the squeal but overall it’s a good looking truck. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. M

Tires - The next shortage..

I was in the same boat, took me for ever to settle on a tire to replace my stock Transforces. I finally settled on the Toyo Open Country AT3s. Called every tire shop in town and told can’t get them they are back ordered for at least 3 months. Did some more research and settled on the Falken...
  15. M

Need Help w/ 2500 Hemi vs Cummins

I went with a 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi. It’s been an awesome truck so far. I’m really happy with it and glad I went this route. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. M

I had Toyo Open Country AT3s installed on stock rims. I went with 275/65R20 to get a little more height and because that’s what every tire shop in Fairbanks told me to get. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. M

18" or 20"?

Hawk375 what’s the difference in the ride and towing assuming you towed with both? Also, what’s the make and model of those rims? Thanks for your help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. M

My first impressions were, Wow! The packaging is so nice and the components are so well made. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. M

Installed a Bulletpoint phone holder.
  20. M

@raggdoll I got it from Autoanything. Here is the info… BedRug Truck Bed Liner $386.32 Vehicle 2021 Ram 2500 Submodel Approx. 6' 4" bed AutoAnything SKU 2605624 Part Number BRT02SBK