Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. RancidLunchmeat

Price negotiated from MSRP

Depends on the dealers around you. There are lots of places where the affiliate prices are going to be the best that you can get (particularly in CA because it's a closed market), other places you can find dealers that are willing to negotiate under that because they'll give back some of their...
  2. RancidLunchmeat

First I heard of the only $10k limit on the down payment.
  3. RancidLunchmeat

Bringing lease deposits into the discussion is just muddying the waters further, I don't really think it's close to being the same as dealers requiring a deposit on a factory order. As far as I can tell, people getting the best deals grabbed one off the dealer lot. That's not to say people...
  4. RancidLunchmeat

What kind of math are you doing that it seems logical to "add back in tax and tags" and compare that cost to MSRP? Those two have nothing to do with FCA or the dealer, and aren't worthwhile considerations when comparing comp purchases on here.
  5. RancidLunchmeat

It is? It's not excluded from FCA affiliate pricing which only costs a few hundred to get. https://www.fcausaffiliates.com/content/dam/affiliate-rewards/docs/ProgramRules.pdf
  6. RancidLunchmeat

Still waiting on the new Ram

Pretty sure, if I recall correctly even things such as the ramboxes are parted out to a 3rd party for install and are known to cause delays.
  7. RancidLunchmeat

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

That's a fantastic price, it looks like you added every option that didn't come with the A75 package. Did you have to agree to any special financing? Your price is about $3k lower than what I'd hope to get as a good deal for that truck.
  8. RancidLunchmeat

2021 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your order here!

What did it all cost you? Did I read it correctly that you're in Canada?
  9. RancidLunchmeat

Power Wagon deal - Yes or No?

MSRP: $66,930 Dealer discount: $7,430 Rebates: $2,295 Price: $57205 To me, it sounds like this is a good deal. Not the best possible, but a good deal - especially if it doesn't come with financing through them. What do you all think?
  10. RancidLunchmeat

No notification, but dealer says I have an early targeted TDM incentive?

Funny enough, when looking at the card to find the expiration date (yes, it's Oct.. 20th I think), I did find the asterisk to the footnote that says the 12" screen will be "delivered" as a $1,250 rebate on trucks so equipped. At least I know it's real, and the truck in question qualifies. Thanks!
  11. RancidLunchmeat

So... I think I found the TDM, going through a pile of snail mail last night I found a Ram HD brochure that included an incentive code for a 12 inch screen in a HD truck. It's very oddly worded, but I'm assuming that code for the "Free 12 inch screen upgrade" is essentially a $1,250 extra...
  12. RancidLunchmeat

Has anybody encountered something like this? The only targeted incentive I've received from FCA is $1k on a Dodge Durango, that can also be used for $500 off any other FCA product. Negotiating a deal on a Power Wagon this past weekend and the dealer included an extra $1,250 in rebates (in...
  13. RancidLunchmeat

Rebates

What do you mean by and $1000 off? But the 2019's had $2,000 rebate as early as June I think it was. Not sure about the diesel bonuses and some of the conquest bonuses for trading in another truck, or other bonuses for if you were buying the truck for work (as a company not individual), because...
  14. RancidLunchmeat

Rebates

Sorry, I think we're talking at cross purposes. I was just talking about FCA incentives, not dealer discounts. The $15k you are referencing are dealer discounts, those are dealer specific and come through their profit margin and will vary dealership by dealership based upon their own...
  15. RancidLunchmeat

Rebates

My prediction is nothing more than you're seeing right now any time soon. So it's $1,000 now. A few months ago it did get up to $2,000, and it might get up to that again by the end of the year, but probably not more than that. From what I can tell they are either still taking orders on 2019's...
  16. RancidLunchmeat

Factory Tonneau Cover?

Wait, is it fabric? I guess that would explain the price point...
  17. RancidLunchmeat

Factory Tonneau Cover?

Does anybody here have any experience or pictures of a HD with the factory Tonneau cover? Getting one from the factory at $695 is certainly cheaper than the ones I was looking to add after market by at least a 1/3, but I'm wondering about water proofing and security?
  18. RancidLunchmeat

Delivery Time Estimates

that'll buff right out!
  19. RancidLunchmeat

** FOUND ** 2019 PW Factory Wheel Needed (2)

Ebay? https://www.ebay.com/p/17-Dodge-RAM-Power-Wagon-2500-3500-2017-Wheels-Rims-Tires-OEM-2015-2016/871345222 Either that or the suspension shops in your area might have some that people turned in when going aftermarket.
  20. RancidLunchmeat

2020 HD??

I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I can't really see a reason why it wouldn't be legit. HD orders should have closed on June 27th, with 2020's opening Aug 7th, and production beginning Oct 7. https://www.donlen.com/buildstart-trucks-chrysler.html