Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No notification, but dealer says I have an early targeted TDM incentive?

Reaction score
Has anybody encountered something like this? The only targeted incentive I've received from FCA is $1k on a Dodge Durango, that can also be used for $500 off any other FCA product.

Negotiating a deal on a Power Wagon this past weekend and the dealer included an extra $1,250 in rebates (in addition to the $1k that is advertised), and told me that I have an early targeted TDM for $1,250.

I did give him my address so he could correctly calculate taxes and license fees, so it's possible that either there's one attached that didn't actually get to me or that he can "generate" one on his own?

Wondering if anybody has any thoughts or if it's just a way to get me to drive 4 hours and then jack the price back up by $1,250 due to his mistake?

Reaction score
So... I think I found the TDM, going through a pile of snail mail last night I found a Ram HD brochure that included an incentive code for a 12 inch screen in a HD truck. It's very oddly worded, but I'm assuming that code for the "Free 12 inch screen upgrade" is essentially a $1,250 extra rebate (perhaps only applicable to trucks so equipped).

It's very oddly worded, and it doesn't have the actual rebate listed anywhere. It's almost as if you take the coupon to the dealer and can get the screen installed on any HD that doesn't have it. (Which obviously you can't).

Reaction score
If in doubt call this number

8002270757, it's the fca incentives line. I just called and they found an extra $1500 that I didn't know I qualified for. Took all of 5 minutes

Marshfly

Reaction score
So... I think I found the TDM, going through a pile of snail mail last night I found a Ram HD brochure that included an incentive code for a 12 inch screen in a HD truck. It's very oddly worded, but I'm assuming that code for the "Free 12 inch screen upgrade" is essentially a $1,250 extra rebate (perhaps only applicable to trucks so equipped).

It's very oddly worded, and it doesn't have the actual rebate listed anywhere. It's almost as if you take the coupon to the dealer and can get the screen installed on any HD that doesn't have it. (Which obviously you can't).

It's a $1295 rebate if your truck has the 12" screen. I threw mine away before deciding to order a truck. The dealer was able to look it up with my name and address. It expires at the middle or end of October i think and the truck has to be delivered, not ordered by the expiration.

Marshfly

Reaction score
I qualified for the following

$1000 cash incentive (advertised on the ram trucks site)
$500 conquest cash for owning a non-fca vehicle
$1000 bonus cash

Awesome, I wonder what the $1000 bonus cash was about.

Reaction score
It's a $1295 rebate if your truck has the 12" screen. I threw mine away before deciding to order a truck. The dealer was able to look it up with my name and address. It expires at the middle or end of October i think and the truck has to be delivered, not ordered by the expiration.

Funny enough, when looking at the card to find the expiration date (yes, it's Oct.. 20th I think), I did find the asterisk to the footnote that says the 12" screen will be "delivered" as a $1,250 rebate on trucks so equipped.

At least I know it's real, and the truck in question qualifies.

Thanks!

Marshfly

Reaction score
Funny enough, when looking at the card to find the expiration date (yes, it's Oct.. 20th I think), I did find the asterisk to the footnote that says the 12" screen will be "delivered" as a $1,250 rebate on trucks so equipped.

At least I know it's real, and the truck in question qualifies.

Thanks!

Yea. I ordered mine last friday. Hoping it comes in before that date.

Users who are viewing this thread