Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. AR2500

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Looks fantastic, nice work! Picking mine up tomorrow, then she goes on lockdown for the ceramic coating.
  2. AR2500

Do what ya gotta do. I’m watching mine move around the dealer lot waiting for the call.
  3. AR2500

Well there is a story there. Short version I got bad intell that it crossed the border so I activated once it was due to be at rail yard. Turns out it was still in Mexico. Release the hounds!
  4. AR2500

Well there is a story there. Short version I got bad intell that it crossed the border so I activated once it was due to be at rail yard. Turns out it was still in Mexico at the time. As a result it was 5 and a half weeks. Did not show up while on enclosed rail car. Also did not show...
  5. AR2500

It would not let me do it so I called and they did it for me. Try (800) 777-3600
  6. AR2500

So, it’s been a long journey, fraught with peril. Looks like we are close now. Unloaded from rail car a week ago. I set up connected services which now shows that she is AT THE DEALER!
  7. AR2500

Two very different but equally bumpy rides
  8. AR2500

I hope that my good news today will be shared by the 47 built but not shipped as of Sunday 4/2 from the crowdsourced spreadsheet. Learned yesterday
  9. AR2500

I hope that my good news today will be shared by the 47 built but not shipped as of Sunday 4/2 from the crowdsourced spreadsheet. Learned yesterday 4/3 from an un-named source (who seems to always have the scoop) that my Rebel was loaded on a rail car. Today the Ram tracker shows SHIPPED 4/3...
  10. AR2500

Dealer says same status (KZLD) for my Rebel since 2/28. Let me know if the tequila thing works.
  11. AR2500

Right there with ya. Mine finally went to built status on 2/27. Had been in JB about a month. Tracker showed an ETA of 3/20 until yesterday when it went to TBD. Still in Mexico waiting for rail car, KZLD.
  12. AR2500

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Don’t know. Said the old one confirmed the pricing even though I had to get a new control number for the FCA Affiliates program. I told them I wanted it to see the status also as the tracker not always accurate. They verbally told me waiting for rail car.
  13. AR2500

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Congratulations! Tracker shows I went to built status 2/27. Went to in production 1/23. Dealer says KZLD now BUT WILL NOT PROVIDE POC so I could see that. Order # 57783330. VIN 3C6UR5EJXPG534853
  14. AR2500

I was in production on 1/23. Tracker shows in production but has been in JB status since. Called the dealer to see if he could shed any light on what’s holding things up. The reply; “From what we understand, it’s still Mexico, waiting for uplift”. Gee thanks.
  15. AR2500

I was encouraged to hear you were built previously. Sorry to hear this. I was in production 1/23 also but now still show in production and JB with no window sticker.
  16. AR2500

I’m in the same boat. Tracker says in production as of 1/23 with no change. Checked with dealer 1/31 was still in JB status. Sounds like we are waiting for a part?
  17. AR2500

I went to E status on 1/24. I had the dealer send me the POC which shows JB status as suspected (Power running boards spray bed liner and bed step). My 22 order was only a short time in JB but was almost 4 months before it shipped. Hoping for a speedier ship this time.
  18. AR2500

Checked the tracker to find the Rebel was in production as of yesterday (1/23). Estimated delivery March 20th. I’m encouraged by other’s 23 MY timelines and hope this one ships sooner than the 22 order (nearly 4 months from built to shipped). She does go off site for a bed liner. Fingers...
  19. AR2500

Congratulations! She’s a beauty!