Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

Stock Exhaust

What is everyone doing with their stock exhaust after upgrading with aftermarket? Trash, scrap metal, storing for later or selling? I have mine sitting in the garage taking up space and I'm not sure what to do with it. Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
  2. P

Black screen

So I have had a couple issues prior to my screen going blank and I'm guessing that they might related. The first problem I had, was my radio station favorites resetting for no reason. This happened two or three times in the past couple of months. Then last weekend I picked up my truck from...
  3. P

Items FS

Removed from my 2022 2500 Laramie 4x4. 3200 miles on them, highway only, no off road. FTF since I don't feel like taking new pics. Located near Pensacola FL. 2 4600 Bilstein Front Shocks - ***SOLD*** New, never used, ordered two on accident. 1 Bilstein B8 5100 Rear Anti-Wrap Power Hop Shock -...
  4. P

2022 Night Edition 20" wheels and tires ****SOLD****

$1499.99 FTF only. Located near Pensacola FL. Set of four wheels and tires. They have 2400 miles on them, perfect condition, TPMS sensors included. Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk