Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black screen

phrogman

Reaction score
So I have had a couple issues prior to my screen going blank and I'm guessing that they might related. The first problem I had, was my radio station favorites resetting for no reason. This happened two or three times in the past couple of months. Then last weekend I picked up my truck from getting the bed Rhino lined and later that day my my reverse camera stopped working. The screen froze and I would see the same picture every time I would put it in reverse. Sometimes I would get a blue screen. I started thinking they left something halfway unplugged and it was the reason for this issue. The following day, my screen went blank. It was a black screen except when I would put it in reverse, then I would get that same frozen picture or a blue screen. A few days later I get in my truck and my screen comes back on line as I slammed the door shut. Not sure if the door slamming did anything or if it was a coincidence but It has been working fine since. I didn't do much troubleshooting the entire time except mess with the on and off buttons for the radio and screen. Anyone else have this problem? My truck is a 2022 2500 Laramie CCSB 4x4. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

phrogman

Reaction score
Am I really the only one this has happened too?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread