Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Bcrouse

Ram Removing Options From Accepted 2023 Orders

I posted this in the 2023 build/order thread but thought it warranted its own post as well. I ordered a 2023 3500 Laramie Megacab 4x4 HO dually back in September. Order was accepted and confirmed. My dealer called me saying they were really sorry but Ram was telling them that my already...
  2. Bcrouse

Factory Fuel Tanks and Highflow Diesel Pumps

I have another thread about aftermarket fuel tanks and highflow diesel pumps, primarily the midship factory replacement tanks (SB and Titan), which made me curious now about peoples experience with the factory tanks. How does everyones factory diesel tank work with the highflow pumps at truck...
  3. Bcrouse

Aftermarket Fuel Tanks and Highflow Diesel Pumps

Planning ahead, id like to replace the stock 31gal tank on my yet to be received 2022 3500 megacab srw with HO. I am still looking at both the SB 52g and the Titan 50gal replacement tanks. What I havent found is any feed back on using the highflow diesel pumps and how well they work. In the...