Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. M

STFA in APP's

Who has the STFA App in their 2019 2500...? If so, when was your truck built...?
  2. M

** FOUND ** 2019 PW Factory Wheel Needed (2)

So, I'm going bigger on my Tires, using the Factory wheels. The spare I'm sure will not fit, so I'm mounting it in the Bed of the truck. Want to get a Factory wheel, maybe a pair to have as Spares. Anyone who upgraded wheels want to let 2 go Cheap...?
  3. M

TPMS adjustment

Sooooo...been going crazy with the Low Tire Light...uggggg. My 2019 PW requires 60psi up front and 65psi in the Rear...Too Much Air. Lowered to 50 PSI all the way around. Dealer says this cannot be adjusted, well this video shows different but I can't find it on my Truck. Top right video shows...
  4. M

1st Oil Change

So I'll be hitting 500 miles on my new PW...my last new truck (2002 F150) at 500 miles I changed out the oil putting in 1 qt. of Duralube and switching to Mobil 1, then retreating w/Duralube every 50k mikes...but always used Mobil 1...264k miles later still going strong. Plan on doing the same...
  5. M

Power Wagon

Curious who's all ordered a Power Wagon...I'm in the Houston Texas area. Date ordered...? When they received it or still waiting...? Color...? Factory Add ons...? Mine, 3.26.19 Still waiting...c'mon, c'mon, c'mon...grin Delmonico Red Spray in bed liner, Black side steps. As of yesterday it was...