Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It’s not going to break the bank if I lose it, but if I get it back that would be nice.
  2. T

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I understand what I signed, but I ordered an sxs a little over a year ago and when I canceled they refunded me my money even though I signed something similar. I was wondering if anyone here had any personal experience.
  3. T

Does anyone know if I’ll lose my deposit if I cancel my order from Mark Dodge?
  4. T

Same with mine. I started a countrywide search for a replacement a week ago and I can’t find crap. My build is a unicorn for sure.
  5. T

It would be nice if they focused on moving the HOs, but I doubt they will.
  6. T

I text Sandi with MD and she told me it’s still in MX according to her dealer tracker. This sucks.
  7. T

Hopefully ours catch a ride soon. They were built a few days apart.
  8. T

I'm not sure why that would have anything to do with it. It's defenitely DRW related.
  9. T

Sounds like we ordered the same truck. I'm upset after waiting this long, I could only imagine how you feel.
  10. T

I plan on having it shipped to CA when it finally arrives to MD. When did you place your order and is it DRW?
  11. T

He responded to an email from me on 10/16. Hoping that you’re right about it shipping once he’s involved. Mine has only been built for approximately 48 days so maybe that’s not long enough.