Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Lettikka

Reaction score
Sounds like we ordered the same truck. I'm upset after waiting this long, I could only imagine how you feel.
I have the same truck too. Is it possible it has anything to do with the Mega Cab's???? I'm reaching for sure. Just looking for some sense in it.

TRXto3500

Reaction score
I have the same truck too. Is it possible it has anything to do with the Mega Cab's???? I'm reaching for sure. Just looking for some sense in it.
I'm not sure why that would have anything to do with it. It's defenitely DRW related.

Lst1504

Reaction score
My DRW is a MD order it was built sept 29th , seems SRW are shipping ‍♂️
Mine is SRW built 8/17 back to tbd after initial delivery date passed, the shipping order has no logic to it, just luck of the draw

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
They used to be built in Fenton, MO not far from where I grew up before going to Mexico. My dad worked at Chrysler (parts division) and we got to tour that plant. Interesting watching diesel and V10 engines fly over your head why workers rode bikes to their spot. I think they made minivans there too.

Shutting that plant down was a big hit to that city.
I had a V10 that was made at Warren truck, best truck I ever had, completely loaded but with a HD 5 speed manual and Dana 80 and 60 axles, miss it!

Fpowell5

Reaction score
My delivery date was 11/17. Dealer told me last week it was on the "second train" whatever that means. Today it went to TBD. ARGH!!!

Svend02703

Reaction score
One SMALL bonus ... I just did the RAM "Build & Price" of my truck and it is now $4k more than when I ordered it (and locked in the price) back in the spring. Of course, I have lost WAY more money than that in interest rates and my trade-in vale, but at least it's something.
You have to look for the little things in life. ;)

jk2119

Reaction score
One SMALL bonus ... I just did the RAM "Build & Price" of my truck and it is now $4k more than when I ordered it (and locked in the price) back in the spring. Of course, I have lost WAY more money than that in interest rates and my trade-in vale, but at least it's something.
You have to look for the little things in life. ;)
Same with mine. For the finance side, I locked in with my credit union at the end of April/beginning of May. Since then, the interest rates at my credit union have gone up over 3% for vehicle loans.

Drew M

Reaction score
Same with mine. For the finance side, I locked in with my credit union at the end of April/beginning of May. Since then, the interest rates at my credit union have gone up over 3% for vehicle loans.
I tried locking in, but they said the lock in was only good for less than 60-90 days (I can't remember the length). If I had to re-apply, it would have resulted in both a new approval process (with new rates), but also another "hit" on the credit... It sucks, but it is what it is...

Users who are viewing this thread