Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. P

GMC guy thinking of new 3500 SRW

The vibration was no bad to me, but the wife mentioned that ours was much smoother took delivery August 29th, very pleased 3500 short single wheel Installed 295/65-20 Michelin Defenders
  2. P

Ordered a 2020 GMC AT4, drove several Rams. Really like the dash on the Ram, very nice layout and size. Wife was with on the first Ram ride, first comment she made after complimenting the interior was why does it vibrate so much? Duramax really is much smoother.
  3. P

Night Appearance Package Paint Colors

It was a black truck, black emblems wheels and grille, std Cummins. crew short box.
  4. P

Night Appearance Package Paint Colors

I looked at a 2500 crew Laramie with night package this week in Orlando
  5. P

Dealer called Monday morning to tell me the megacab limited dually showed up, I said I'd be there tuesday to try it out. Monday afternoon he called me back to tell me not to bother coming, truck was sold already.........
  6. P

Cargo weight 2500

Understood, and I agree. Currently towing with 2500, and air bags added. i only run 20-25psi in the bags to make bridge joints nicer. Thats one of the reasons the 2500 interests me so much, the four link rear and air suspension. I'm thinking you could have a nice supple ride empty, and still...
  7. P

Cargo weight 2500

Crazy low numbers in my opinion
  8. P

Cargo weight 2500

I was using the tow chart for crew short box. I would get a Laramie sport
  9. P

SiriusXM 360L on 12.1-inch Uconnect Systems...

what I read is 5 years on the HD's, but question is weather it is a full on hot spot for phone and computer usage. Also if it is, who is the signal supplier? GM uses AT&T
  10. P

2500 with HO?

Anybody know the real reasoning of not allowing 2500 buyers the option of the HO? Or for that matter allowing the Aisin behind the std output cummins? I like the idea of the full air rear on the 2500, but to not allow it to be equipped with the better drivetrain is ridiculous to me.
  11. P

Cargo weight 2500

I am surprised the cargo weight is so low (2520) on the 2500, yet the combined weight is fine (27000). We tow a fifth wheel (16400) pin 2900# combined 24040 at last scale. I know I should have a 3500 and probably will, but the leading arm on full air of the 2500 really interests me. Rather than...
  12. P

SiriusXM 360L on 12.1-inch Uconnect Systems...

Is U-connect basically a wi-fi hot spot?
  13. P

The camera system GM is talking about interests me very much, tailgate is nice too. I looked at a limited 1500 to see the interior, very impressive. Will be driving a mega cab dually Limited soon, looking forward to it. If I decide to go Ram, I'm thinking Loaded up sport. I went to Ford dealer...
  14. P

i understand what you're saying, but I do have a Banks Derringer and my truck makes 1010ftlb at 1800 as well. L5P pulls great
  15. P

no not a dually, I have a 2500 air bagged short bed. Want a 3500 HO Asin, thinking Larame sport in bright blue.
  16. P

Dealer where we are now has a Limited Mega cab dually coming this week, has offered to let me try it. it has the air rear which is of the items I am very interested in.
  17. P

I have had a couple Rams in the past, '95 V10 std cab, and an '01 V10 club cab sport. Currently in an '18 Denali Duramax, and towing a 41' Montana fiver.