Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. 2

2022 2500 crewcab and 2022 Montana 5th wheel?

Looking at this Montana 5th wheel, 281CK--- 32ft long, hitch weight 2200lbs, loaded weight 12, 700 lbs.....am I gonna struggle with 6 1/2 bed, 3:73 rear, 6.4 HEMI?
  2. 2

Tail light chrome border trim

Looking to add a touch of bling, been searching the web, but don't see what I've been looking for. I want chrome trim for just the perimeter of the tail lights ..... Anyone seen this
  3. 2

Rhino lining.....now swimming pool

Brand new 2500 crew cab.....dealer sent out for rhino lining.....first heavy rain, 5" of water sloshing around......can they be that stupid as to plugging up the drain holes?
  4. 2

Horn beeps upon leaving truck!

2022, 2500 Big Horn.....I cannot find any way to "adjust or delete" the horn going off 3 times, everytime I leave the truck running with keys in my pocket! Is there no cure for this?
  5. 2

Does your new Ram groan on decel?

Have 500 miles on this new Big Horn with 6.4. Has 373 rear. When driving on local town roads, and on the highway, transmission seems to "groan" only during "feathering" the throttle or during decel, noticed when the ECO light comes on. Lik The minute I accelerate it goes away? Like it was under...
  6. 2

Normal coolant temp for 2022, 2500, 6.4 HEMI?

Just picked new 2500......never had a 6.4, and wondering what is norm9for coolant temp? At 55 degrees, or 70 degrees outside, and either 40mph, or 70mph, I run between 214-218?