Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. MSundet

Trips - over the road Minnesota to Florida and back...

I’m taking a trip and heading to Florida, with this being said I will be putting close to 4000 miles on my truck. Looking for any exciting stops along the way, any exciting people along the way etc. Has anyone made the trip from Minnesota to Florida and back? Looking for a good stopping points...
  2. MSundet

Watching movies etc.

When I owned my Ford platinum, I added a chip to it so I could watch movies YouTube etc. on my screen. Does anyone know if you are able to do these things with this 12.1 inch screen? I feel like the system is very locked down and unable to change to do customize things does anyone have more...
  3. MSundet

Looking for a more complete center council

I have a well put together truck but I’m looking for a more finished look in my center council... any one have upgrade options ? Like a cover council not open to everything ? I believe it’s a laremie 2 package but the long horn and limited seem to have something cleaner looking .... I missed...
  4. MSundet

Just bought a 5th wheel hitch and trailer and heading to the black hills/ wall drug and bad lands

Hey everyone, anyone heading to or just went to SD? We are leaving to go on the 11th of august and see where this trip takes us. I just recently left my job and will be starting a new one but in the mean time taking the family west... we live in Minnesota Any one have advice ? On any special...
  5. MSundet

Bed/Cab Alignment 2020 3500

I just bought the 2020 3500.... I’m not impressed with the alignment of how the cab and bed comes together... anyone else?
  6. MSundet

Covid - 19 “Shelter-in-Place” order MN

We got ordered to our houses this week starting today, what are you going to do to your truck? I just removed all the badges except the hood ones... I just got new tires put on 35x11.5... I just put my plow mount on, still need to mount the plastic valance back on... I put my running...
  7. MSundet

Just looking for things to buy ....

Hey guys what is everyone buying or looking at to buy, just in general and for your trucks... Thinking we could all share what we are buying right now... Please share
  8. MSundet

Fuel tank size and factory computer settings

I have been wanting to get a larger fuel tank for my 2018, now that I bought a 2020 I would like to look at seriously installing a larger fuel tank. There are two questions I have.... 1. What fuel tank do I go with? 2. Who reprograms the factory computer for all the settings?
  9. MSundet

Just bought my 2020 after my 2018 Ram 3500

I’m so happy with this truck versus my 2018, they are two different trucks being they were both 3500s they are different. So happy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. MSundet

Minnesota, Plymouth area

Just bought my second ram, my first ram was 2018, my second is now the 2020. I am super impressed with this vehicle, and I think it is nicer than my Ford platinum edition truck.... I would like to put a topper on it looking for the correct one, I don’t care about price just want it to be...
  11. MSundet

Profile pictures of your toppers on your trucks

I’m looking for all the profile pictures that I can have different toppers, looking to order one frameless glass, something that looks like it is 100% stock. Can you all post pictures of your toppers on your truck and label what top or what model etc. I just bought a 2020 3500 And I am looking...