Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just looking for things to buy ....

MSundet

Reaction score
Hey guys what is everyone buying or looking at to buy, just in general and for your trucks...

Thinking we could all share what we are buying right now...

Please share

.genomer

Reaction score
Whatcha looking to do?
Lighting/Off-Road
Storage Solutions
Accessories/Towing
Performance Upgrades
Suspension/Wheel Swaps

woody284

Reaction score
Weather tech liners fro t and rear and splash guards. Lomax cover, AVS in channel deflectors, Ultra Apocalypse 18”wheels are all purchased, installed or ordered. I think the only thing left on my list is the bumper/ bed step, upgraded stereo( I have the small one) and maybe seat covers.

Squatch

Reaction score
Black rhino arsenals 18x9.5 with +12 offset inbound, now I gotta wrap my head around 35s or 37s. 35s are looking pretty small on these big trucks these days, but I could see my dealer blaming 37s for engine or trans and that scares me.

.genomer

Reaction score
Black rhino arsenals 18x9.5 with +12 offset inbound, now I gotta wrap my head around 35s or 37s. 35s are looking pretty small on these big trucks these days, but I could see my dealer blaming 37s for engine or trans and that scares me.

Yeah Squatch, that's why I went with 35's. I know the speedo issue isn't too bad, but I just dont wanna deal with tacking on calibration, a lil fender cutting and increased trans exertion. I know it's a simple fear to get over, however this is my first venture into bigger tire systems.

MikeXM

Reaction score
Two things are very first on my list:
1. Ceramic protector for the leather seats.
2. Xpel film on painted front bumper, rocker panels and front part of dually fenders. Maybe leading edges of roof and hood too. That's basically everywhere I got rocks damage on my current truck.

carlrx7

Reaction score
Covercraft UVS100 sunscreen (Must for Texas Sun)
F/R Husky or Weather-tech mud flaps (can't find rears for the dually)
Gator SRX Roll-up Tonneau Cover

Last edited:

Bikinjoe

Reaction score
Just got my truck yesterday, 2019 3500 Crew Cab long bed! Excited to be back in the Ram world, this will be my 3rd.

just ordered.
running boards
husky mats
bedrug impact mat
sunshade (Oregon does have it once in a while!)
Seat cover for rear seat (dogs and kids)
Bed step

next up
ARE MX canopy - had this on the truck I sold, loved it, and already miss it...
put my all season mud/snow tires on it, probably wear out the stock ones first.

figure out winch mount/bracket without custom bumper for my Superwinch.

96DB2585-FECB-49CF-884C-DD801787B188.jpeg

Omar RVA

Reaction score
My Carli 2.5" level came in yesterday and waiting on Method 315's CJC Edition.

Saw this and thought it was a cool new addition to the aftermarket line up.
Expedition One
View attachment 3342

CJC methods look awesome - what color did you pick?

I have a front runner rack on my Tacoma (which I love) but I think the Ram requires drilling in the roof. Also definitely check out Expedition One on the expo forums (for some recent issues with their quality and customer service).

OA

Omar RVA

Reaction score
I have husky liners and a retrax pro XR sitting in my garage - may be sitting for months if the covid19 situation doesn't end well. Was about to order some goRhino steps (RB-20) but thankfully hadn't yet.

OA

@JC

Reaction score
Things I've ordered/installed:

Mopar all-weather floor mats (fit and look great)
Rough Country Speedometer Calibrator (works perfectly once you get the plug into the green junction box)
The connectors that let you use the bed divider as a bed extender.
RamBox organizing kit (pretty nice just know you have to drill the inside of the lids to install the net attachment points)

.genomer

Reaction score
CJC methods look awesome - what color did you pick?

I have a front runner rack on my Tacoma (which I love) but I think the Ram requires drilling in the roof. Also definitely check out Expedition One on the expo forums (for some recent issues with their quality and customer service).

OA

I thought so too! I have a night edition 2500, so I ended up going with the matte black. Almost pulled the trigger on the bronze tho haha.

Wow, good to know about the Expedition rack and drilling. I love the way it looks, but would definitely steer away if drilling into the roof is required. Wouldn't go with my Rambar either :-/

U

User_1648

@MSundet - I just bought an iDrive Throttle Controller. Waiting on it to be delivered by USPS. Heard good things about this as to throttle response. Figured I'd give it a try.

iDrive

Lary0071

Reaction score
Josh,

I got the OEM rear bed step from Ebay in December while the entire earth was back ordered and I was told that they can not be had. And I paid less than any online MOPAR store was showing. It's a simple 10 min bolt on item and unlike the aftermarket versions, the OEM version tucks in so tight and clean that most people would never know it was under there.

Lary0071

Reaction score
Just bought a katzkin leather interior in mahogany, going to install it myself, wish me luck.

I thought that you could not buy the Katskin Leather as an end user any more? My buddy was a body man for 10 years and has the hog ring pliers and has replaced many seat covers, but I'm under the impression that you have to purchase through an installing dealer now. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread