Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. I

Apple car play turn off?

Exactly that’s what I’m talking about. Hopefully gets an update to maybe fix it. Because it can do it before you turn on CarPlay just not after you activate it
  2. I

Apple car play turn off?

Is there a way on the truck to turn off CarPlay after you have it on? I know it can be done with the phone but on the 12 inch screen when splitting it can you switch it out for something else once you have it on? I’ve tried everything but I can only have it off if I don’t run it at all.
  3. I

Where are my longbed folks at?!

they actually did just fine. Aired down to 20psi and cruised right in and out. The tire pressure alert is cool too
  4. I

Where are my longbed folks at?!

Couple glamis shots
  5. I

Cruise Control 'surging'

I just picked up my truck from Idaho and drove it home about 900 miles. Adaptive cruise control worked great. There’s some setting to adjust some characteristics, have you tried that?
  6. I

Dealer numbers are frustrating.

we had ours built thru Dennis Dillon. Their pricing was the same whether on lot or built.
  7. I

TSB and recall thread?

Is there any thread about tsb or recalls for these trucks. Maybe we can get one stickied? Besides the ones for the aisin trans has there been other ones?
  8. I

Recall coming

Hey guys does anyone have insight on the recall coming on these trucks?I was scheduled to pick up my truck next week but just got word that depending on what the recall is they might not be able to have it ready In time. I guess they have already been instructed they cant sell them after the...
  9. I

Post Pics of your 2019+ 2500 or 3500!

yeah it’s pretty exciting we are really looking forward to it
  10. I

high output
  11. I

Arrived at the dealer a couple days ago. I’m be heading to Idaho In 2 weeks. 2020 3500 srw Laramie, night package, delmanico red. Pics aren’t the best I’ll post a few when I pick it up.
  12. I

2020 ordering?

Truck has arrived at the dealership for me 11/26/19 order 11/29/19 vin 12/03/19 D1 12/18/19 f 12/19/19 kz delievered 1/22 here’s a couple shots dealer took
  13. I

2020 ordering?

I had the same exactsituation happen. Had an ETA of12/31-1/14 then all of a sudden There’s no eta and don’t know where I got that information
  14. I

2020 50 Gal fuel tank!

Same here I’m over it. I’m gonna love it regardless
  15. I

2020 50 Gal fuel tank!

yeah that’s strange I inquired to and I was told it was the 30. It says it on the build sheet as well. Crew cab long bed as well. Who knows at this point. Does your build sheet show 50?
  16. I

2020 50 Gal fuel tank!

did you specifically order it like that or did the trim just work out?
  17. I

2020 ordering?

well at least the eta ship seems ok but it’s defiantly behind.i was in d1 for like 2 weeks the. Bam it got build in like a day and went thru inspection. And ready to ship in a few days
  18. I

2020 ordering?

2020 3500 srw, crew cab, long bed, HO, night edition 11/26/19 ordered 11/29/ vin received 12/03/19 d1 12/18/19 f 12/19/19 kz Estimated delivery between 12/31-1/14
  19. I

2019 Ram Heavy Duty orders - Tell us about yours!

yeah I ordered the Nov 26th I’ve Been in D1 since 12/03
  20. I

2020 ordering?

man that would be awesome because I wanted the tank but I was just over the guessing games so I ordered mine last month crew cab long bed. It would be a nice surprise if it ended up getting added