Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Never thought this day would come!

After 102 days I finally have my truck! Exactly the way I want it, and it just barely fits on the driveway. Only have driven the hour drive home from the dealer but thus far very pleased with the ride. Being my first heavy duty I was nervous about the harsh ride but it wasn't bad at all...
  2. A

July 4th Incentives

Any rumors or word on July and July 4th incentives? My truck will hopefully be ready around that time so I would love some good news on rebates!
  3. A

Unloaded Tire Pressure to Ease the Ride

I am getting ready to pick up my 3500 SRW and I hear it’s a rough ride when not under load, as expected. I also hear if I lower the tire pressure on the LT285/60R20E OWl On/Off road tires in the front and back it can help. As this will also be my everyday driver I am looking for advise on what...
  4. A

Tonneau Covers

Hey All! I have a 2019 3500 Mega Cab 6’4” bed with Ramboxes on order right now. Looking for a good bed cover. I’m leaning toward the RetraxPRO MX (link below). Anyone have this cover that can provide any reviews? If someone with Ramboxes can advise which type of bed cover they use and like...
  5. A

Does it Matter: Buying Diesel Fuel

Growing up in Southern California my Dad always told me to buy gas at Chevron, Shell or Mobil because they had "better" gas. Is similar true for Diesel? Does it matter where you buy your Diesel or is it all the same (including truck/semi stops)?