Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. H

2020 3500 Backup Camera connection issues

Update to this. It suddenly came on today (with a nice closeup of the back of my sander) but flickered and went out. What’s the word on that connection? I can’t be the only one that’s had trouble with it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. H

2020 3500 Backup Camera connection issues

I built a waterproof (allegedly) box with a identical camera that’s in the tailgate to bolt onto my sander while plowing. Unfortunately I only got 2 years out of it before it corroded out and needs to be replaced. Ordered a new camera and housing but my main concern atm is that when dealing the...
  3. H

Adding new tires to TPMS with AlfaOBD? 2020 Ram 3500

This is like the saga that won’t go away. Come to find out the wheels they sold me were defective (in another thread) so they sent me 4 new ones and a replacement sensor. You’d think that would do it once I program in the new ID right ? Nope. Still won’t consistently read. @Jimmy07 Is it...
  4. H

How to remove the Aux switch wires from the light and dark grey connectors.

As everyone has expressed, very sorry for your loss. I couldn’t imagine how tough that has been. Your video was indeed fantastic and helped me reconfigure things when I could find answers no where else so many thanks for sharing that with all of us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. H

Fuel Vector rims center cap falls off

This just keeps getting better. Tire Rack contacted me back finally on the center cap issue. Apparently there is a defect on the wheels preventing their proper attachment of the center caps. They want them back and will pay for replacement. It’s a huge pain in the ass and I’m not sure it’s...
  6. H

I’m starting to suspect that. Going to call TireRack Monday and ask them to send one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. H

Time to bring it in for service at this point you think? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. H

Would this mess up remote programming, etc? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. H

I was able to get 3 of 4 to pick up with AlfaOBD and entering the IDs. These apparently are TRW ones (after badgering Tire Rack). Between my issues with the sensors and the Vector rim centers I can’t get to stay on I’m less of a fan of these guys than I used to be. Sent from my iPhone using...
  10. H

No joy on the Rolls Test. Message back was Pressure sensor, Front Left:Not Detected Got this for each one. However I saw the option for “Program Sensor ID” so I said hey what the hell. Well that worked instantly for 3 of the 4 sensors. Unfortunately the Left Front one isn’t reading at all...
  11. H

How to remove the Aux switch wires from the light and dark grey connectors.

Ram should really should do a full video on that. I contacted the body builder service and annoyed them with questions on everything before I found this group. There are adapters to route some wires back to blunt cut wires in different locations, block off the tailgate wires etc. Sent from my...
  12. H

Thanks Jimmy, I’ll give that a try. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. H

Well that would make sense. I’ll ask what they do when I call them back Monday. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. H

Yup, that’s what I thought too. Took 2 30 minute drives over 2 days, no dice. Tire Rack is telling me the truck has be be told to “relearn “ with a programmer. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. H

I just took delivery of some new tires and wheels from Tire Rack (with TPMS sensors installed, mounted & balanced). My local garage had a very old programmer and it couldn’t connect to the truck. According to Tire Rack all we need to do is make it “relearn “ the new sensors. Can I do this to the...
  16. H

Yup painted hubs are in my near future I believe. The rear has a flat black coat already so I’ll probably hit the front with rust restorer as a base and hit all with a gloss to match the wheels. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. H

Sounds like an improvement over this glorified paint can cap but sucks it rattled loose on you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. H

New to the brand and bought a set for my 2020 Ram 3500. Unfortunately the center caps are pure junk and won’t stay on. Anyone seen this before? They are about as firm as the grabbing the cap off a paint can. Tried to post a video but it’s 18mb Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. H

Can anyone help me out? Adding oem remote start and tailgate release to 2022 3500 tradesmen 6.7

Also, some dealers will do it cheaper so call around. One down the street where I bought it wanted to charge me about $350. Turned out there was one a short drive away that did it for $49. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. H

Can anyone help me out? Adding oem remote start and tailgate release to 2022 3500 tradesmen 6.7

Got it thanks, I’ll check it out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk