Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. W

Truck culture

Question, boys. Identical truck to mine, parked in a resort/hotel parking lot, but mine is a 3500 and stranger’s is a 2500. Limited, MegaCab, same color, year, etc. If I leave this note on his windshield, am I going to get keyed, or is he going to laugh? Is truck culture universal?
  2. W

Who uses the VSIM and what features are you using on it

It's listed as Upfitter Electronic Module (VSIM)
  3. W

ARB Twin OBA Factory Aux Switches

Oh, I forgot to include the wiring diagram that ARB provides, sorry about that. Added to original post. I believe that the compressor already has it's own high current relay that's used with the supplied switch(es).
  4. W

ARB Twin OBA Factory Aux Switches

Hey guys, looking for some advice here. Someone decided to try to PIT maneuver me on the interstate going 75mph in my Ford adventure-mobile, which made it roll over, so now I get/have to build a new truck. I ripped a bunch of the goodies off of the old rig in the junkyard, and am figuring out...
  5. W

Truck bed not flush with cab evenly

Mine was off enough that it bothered me when looking down the truck in the mirrors when driving. I called it out when I picked it up, and they agreed to fix it. The bed holes lined up great with the 5th wheel mounts, so they actually moved the mega cab over to fix the alignment.
  6. W

Who uses the VSIM and what features are you using on it

Resurrecting this thread, surely there's more than one person using or thinking about using the VSIM, right? I second the OP's curiosity. Definitely going to use: Power feed Run/start to pull my dashcams out of parking mode [Edit] same power feed run/start for ignition sensing on DC-DC charger...
  7. W

Off road tire pressures

With those 275/70/18, what sidewall/load range are they?
  8. W

Off road tire pressures

Precisely, I'm just trying to build a database of known pressures and situations. The aforementioned pressures seem to be unstoppable so far at Lake McConaughey sand at super low water in 95 degree temps.
  9. W

Off road tire pressures

What pressures are you running, and on what truck in which situations? This weekend was my first time airing down in the new truck, driving in pretty deep sand. Deep enough that my FIL got stuck hard at highway pressures in an AWD rig. 2022 CTD SRW 3500 ~8900 lbs as equipped. 35x12.50 R18 Toyo...
  10. W

What is the best looking and best performing 3 peak rated tire?

I couldn't get duratracs in the size/load range I needed for my 3500, went with Toyo AT3s. Only have 3k miles on them in the dry WY summer, so no report on performance yet, but digging the looks so far.
  11. W

20" Night edition wheels and transforce tires - Takeoffs, brand new $1800

Looking to keep together still for now, TTT
  12. W

WTB night edition or black rims

If you are still looking, let us know. Several sets posted here, mine included.
  13. W

"...if you're somewhere in the Northern CO/Southeast WY/Western NE area, PM me and we can figure something out." meaning FTF somewhere in between. Shipping is too expensive, not offering that.
  14. W

I have a set of takeoff Night Edition 20" wheels and Transforce tires from a '22 3500 SRW. Drove home from the dealer and that's it, so like 20 miles on them. Perfect condition, still has chalk on the tires from shipping the truck. $1800 Prefer local pick up in Cheyenne, WY, but if you're...
  15. W

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

Haven't actually put her on the scale yet, just picked it up last night.
  16. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Oh, man. I feel for ya. You've been waiting longer than me, let's just hope that yours doesn't then come in damaged too! Just so's you know, the Chrysler rep for my dealer authorized them to go fetch mine from the railyard. Depending on how charitable your dealer is feeling, and how much you...
  17. W

Price negotiated from MSRP

MSRP at the time of ordering was $95,677, by the time it arrived, it was as seen in the POC, $99,690. Negotiated price $89,700.
  18. W

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Whelp....168 days and one trip to the body shop later, she's finally home.
  19. W

Mine is also delivered! But....damaged. Damage was noted when the driver picked it up from the train yard, UP yellow paint and scuffs down to the metal on the rear passenger corner of the bed and bumper. Does anyone know how good paint matching can actually get? They are going to repaint the...