Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck culture

watican

Reaction score
Question, boys. Identical truck to mine, parked in a resort/hotel parking lot, but mine is a 3500 and stranger’s is a 2500. Limited, MegaCab, same color, year, etc. If I leave this note on his windshield, am I going to get keyed, or is he going to laugh?

Is truck culture universal?

Attachments

• 69A2078A-D795-4E32-96B6-E0FF0E2FA54F.jpeg
    69A2078A-D795-4E32-96B6-E0FF0E2FA54F.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 277

whitexc

Reaction score
Go for it and let us know lol

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

TinGoatTravelers

Reaction score
I’d laugh and definitely not key you. So much of truck culture clearly revolves around measuring whose is bigger….

ClawSS

Reaction score
I made friends on my last road trip to Asheville. I parked and noticed a TRX in the hotel parking lot on an opposite corner spot. (Always practice safe parking).
The couple were out near the truck, but we went in a different entrance.

Later that evening we were headed back to our room from dinner and an older couple were coming out of the elevator. My wife and I greeted them, and he said back, "Delmonico Megacab, right?".
I said, "Yeah!" "You in the TRX?". "Yes," he said with a grin. "Just picked it up with 5,000 miles and love it."

I could see his wife was ready to move out from in front of the elevator, and knew we could talk all night if allowed. We saw each other a couple of more times and were able to squeeze in a few more comments and questions. Truck culture exists. Probably a "misery loves company" scenario.

Firebird

Reaction score
Truck conversation happens all the time here where I live

jetrinka

Reaction score
lol if my truck got that I'd probably nervously laugh and drive away

dogbreath650

Reaction score
If I got it I'd be thinking - Yeah, nice truck but the drivers a jerk...

Users who are viewing this thread