Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

2022 uconnect 5.0

Thanks so much for your help!
  2. A

2022 uconnect 5.0

Hello, my version says fca-my22.s21b.5. Don't know if there is somewhere else to look but I went into system info , thanks I appreciate it
  3. A

Uconnect 5.0 issues

Thanks for the response. I have galaxy s9 and wife has iPhone 11
  4. A

Uconnect 5.0 issues

Hello, I have a 2022 with the uconnect 5.0 with8.4 display and after 1.5 years still having issues with Apple carplay and Android auto losing connections and freezing up had it at dealer numerous times for updates and not fixing it . Last time there March 1st and said another update coming by...
  5. A

2022 uconnect 5.0

Hello I have a 2022 with the 8.4 display for 1.5 years now and had it in dealership many times for updates and still have problems with the Apple car play and Android auto freezing up or losing connection. They keep telling me update coming that never comes . Does anyone else have this issue?
  6. A

Uconnect 5.0 freezing up

Thanks for response, I figured I couldnt be the only one . Hopefully ram will get it figured out sooner than later
  7. A

Uconnect 5.0 freezing up

Hello, I have a 2022 laramie 2500 and it has the uconnect 5.0 with 8.4 screen. I'm having issues with the screen freezing up and music also while using apple Carola. I've had updates done and still happens. Has anyone else having this problem ? Any fixes to this? Thanks