Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Olive Green Pearlcoat Discontinued for HD Rams

I went into the dealer today to price out a 2022 HD Ram in Olive Green Pearlcoat. If you ordered your 2022 HD Ram in May of this year, you were able to select Olive Green Pearlcoat as a color. Now, you aren't able to select it on the Ram build webpage and the dealer isn't able to select it in...
  2. B

Power Wagon grill on other trims?

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could potentially replace the diesel Longhorn/Limited standard grills with the Power Wagon black grill (specifically the 75th anniversary edition) on other 2500/3500 trims? I'm asking, because the Power Wagon is a gasser and not sure if the grill...
  3. B

Average Cummins HO mpg - unloaded

Hey guys, thinking about pulling the trigger on a Cummins HO. What are you guys seeing for mpg?
  4. B

Why are these trucks considered 4.5 gen and not 5th gen?

Trying to figure out why people define the 2019+ trucks as 4.5 gen and not 5th gen... The 2019+ trucks are totally different than 2018 and earlier. My understanding is that the "5th gen" will maintain the same exterior and potentially add: * Panoramic moonroof/sunroof (maybe) * Larger cab/2nd...
  5. B

Limited/Longhorn vs. Laramie headlights

Hey guys, haven’t seen this posted yet, but what are everybody’s thoughts on the two upper trim headlight options? So far, I haven’t seen a headlight comparison thread. I know the limited/longhorn headlights have added functions. But which headlights are brighter, or better at night? I like...
  6. B

Has anybody installed a Door Keypad??

Guys, I had an F-250 for 3 years, and it of course had the door keypad installed - which I loved. This keypad was integrated into the truck and allowed for you to put a keycode in and unlock/lock the doors. Later, I traded the F-250 in for a Tahoe. Turns out GM offers keypads as well, and...
  7. B

2500/3500 Longhorn Edition - Olive Green not a selectable color??

Hey guys, so I'm in the market for a new Ram, and saw Olive Green as one of the new exterior colors for 2020. I decided to build out a Longhorn, BUT, Olive Green is not a selectable color on the webpage for the Longhorn Editions (even though it's one of their new colors for 2020 Laramies)...