Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon grill on other trims?

BEIS

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could potentially replace the diesel Longhorn/Limited standard grills with the Power Wagon black grill (specifically the 75th anniversary edition) on other 2500/3500 trims? I'm asking, because the Power Wagon is a gasser and not sure if the grill mounts/functionality would be the same for a diesel model. Additionally, you're not able to mount the Power Wagon winch on diesel models. Thanks in advance!

21Limted

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if you could potentially replace the diesel Longhorn/Limited standard grills with the Power Wagon black grill (specifically the 75th anniversary edition) on other 2500/3500 trims? I'm asking, because the Power Wagon is a gasser and not sure if the grill mounts/functionality would be the same for a diesel model. Additionally, you're not able to mount the Power Wagon winch on diesel models. Thanks in advance!
The large radiator grills should swap without issue. The winch is behind the lower grill. I believe those are interchangeable between trim levels as well

Users who are viewing this thread