Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Andersen24

Which Ball Joint Should I go with? Carli or EMF

Hey all, well after onlt 7k on my Thuren lift running 37’s (23k total on the 2022 PowerWagon) my drivers side upper ball joint is bad. I am going to replace all four. I have read up on the Carli and the EMF and am stuck on which one to go with. TONS of positive reviews on both the Carli and EMF...
  2. Andersen24

Auxbeam and WeBoost Mounting Ideas

I searched and saw quite a few posts about WeBoosts, but nothing dedicated to them. I thought I would start this for people thinking of mounting an antenna, or to show how you mounted yours so others can get some ideas. I bought a WeBoost Drive Reach OTR for my PW with RamBoxes (mainly so when...
  3. Andersen24

RamBox Organization Pics/Ideas

Hello all! Well after finally getting my 2022 Power Wagon with RamBoxes, I was searching the forum and didn’t see a thread dedicated to how you organize the stuff you carry in your RamBoxes. I plan on keeping my drivers side box mostly empty; with tools, straps, gear etc. mainly carried in...
  4. Andersen24

Great Deal on BakFlip MX4’s

All, I am also a member on the TacomaWorld.com forum for my 2021 Taco I own. On there, the company Realtruck.com has been giving amazing prices on their BakFlip covers. They saved me about $250 on the MX4 for my Tacoma, so I reached out to them over there to see if I could get a price from...
  5. Andersen24

My Mark Dodge Experience (for those of you on the fence)

As I type this, my 2022 Power Wagon (affectionately named “Walter” - the Ram is White, so you know if you know) is on it’s way to sunny California. I’ll try to keep this short, but the intent of this post is for people like me, who are/were on the fence about Mark Dodge, when I did a google...
  6. Andersen24

New Member - Soon to be owner of 2022 Power Wagon

Hello all! Long story short, after my 2005 bullet proofed 6.0 F-250 left me stranded last week, figured now was the time to pull the trigger on a 2022 Power Wagon. Placed the order today, and pretty much have every option added to it. The build pics are below. They say 6-8 weeks, but as long...