Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Deal on BakFlip MX4’s

Andersen24

Reaction score
All,

I am also a member on the TacomaWorld.com forum for my 2021 Taco I own. On there, the company Realtruck.com has been giving amazing prices on their BakFlip covers. They saved me about $250 on the MX4 for my Tacoma, so I reached out to them over there to see if I could get a price from them for my Power Wagon (with RamBoxes)…..well they did! Once again they are saving me about $265 from the advertised price on another MX4. I asked them if it was ok for me to post their email address for members on here to reach out to them and they said I could. I am not affiliated with them whatsoever and hopefully I am not violating any forum rules here - if so, please let me know. You can reach them at forums@realtruck.com. They are super responsive and will get you their price (plus tax with free shipping). Let me know if you have any questions!

Here is a LINK to the MX4 I installed on my Tacoma……

Users who are viewing this thread