Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. KneeDeep

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Finally! Now you can pull your trailer in style. Be sure to post some pictures so I can see my fender flares on your truck ;)
  2. KneeDeep

My 2024 2500 is R-134, my 2022 Jeep GC is R-1234yf
  3. KneeDeep

That does not sound right. I bought three vehicles in the last two years (Ram/Jeep) and was always told the incentives are locked in at time of signing and could use current incentives at delivery if they are better. My new truck had the 10% rebate at signing that was not offered by ram at time...
  4. KneeDeep

Did you get the 10% rebate on your original invoice? If so, they won’t allow the double dip. If not then ??
  5. KneeDeep

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Installed a roll up cover.
  6. KneeDeep

Couple more weeks, your almost there :cool:
  7. KneeDeep

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Caps look nice. I just bought one (Not Banks) from amazon. I noticed when you put it in it pushes against the sealing flap and makes it lose its seal there. Does the Banks one do the same?
  8. KneeDeep

About time!
  9. KneeDeep

Tire Pressure TPMS Question

I just got my 24 CTD Laramie 2500 and mine calls for 60psi in both front and rears. My 18 BH was 80 rear and 65 front. I wonder what has changed between mine/yours and my 18BH? Also, I believe you should be able to change your settings with Selectable tire fill alert. I haven’t looked for my...
  10. KneeDeep

Yeah, looks like they kept some of the goodies for Limited and higher.
  11. KneeDeep

Lets see what you are towing!

Yeah, that was my son-in law putting a spreader tube on the sliding door for safety towing it to his campground, don’t trust the cheap hardware to keep it closed. The guy behind the truck was from the rv dealership, they just bought it and I was hauling it for them.
  12. KneeDeep

I also noticed they did away with the metal sills at the doors and they did away with the steel plate under the def tank and replaced it with a deformed plastic one that doesn’t sit flush with only two screws holding it. See pics with new one on 24, and metal one on my 22
  13. KneeDeep

Lets see what you are towing!

Just hauled this for my Daughter and son-in-law this morning. A tree fell on their last one and totaled it.
  14. KneeDeep

Is anyone else missing the lift straps for the fold flat floor props? my 18 and 22 has them but my new 24 is missing them. the holes are there for them. Is Ram trying to save another buck or just an oversight?
  15. KneeDeep

Nice color choice, welcome!
  16. KneeDeep

True, it takes away from the clearance lights. At least they did away with the fender antennae.
  17. KneeDeep

Yeah, I like them better than my 18 that I just traded. The newer ones looked smoked, the 18 were white. Pic of the 18 I just traded. Going to miss the fender flares though. Hopefully yours gets moving soon.
  18. KneeDeep

Picked up mine today. No go using the 1K Private offer. Salesman showed me on his compute, when he hit the 10 rebate the private offer disappeared. He said it was because it was price protected.
  19. KneeDeep

Your next :)
  20. KneeDeep

I guess “TBD” means it’s in the dealer’s hands. Just got the call, truck is on the way to them. Picking it up tomorrow. I win the #2 spot:cool: (Now the car carrier will flip and I’ll have to put my tail between my legs)