Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Kingsfisherman

My continuing air filter nightmare

I looked on my service report and they installed the AA filter, does it have glue strips as well?
  2. Kingsfisherman

My continuing air filter nightmare

I just had to pay $450 for the same issue, according to the dealer, the NAPA air filter I installed was said to have glue strips and caused a low boost code. Wasn't sure if this was a real issue or they want you to buy just their filters.
  3. Kingsfisherman

new tailgate with camera but it won't work

found the part number you were referencing, P6TU55GXHAB
  4. Kingsfisherman

mine has this number, 6EF99TRMAA but I can't find it anywhere when I search it
  5. Kingsfisherman

found the old handle, see pic attached. Which number is the part number?
  6. Kingsfisherman

Thank you Jimmy, the handle is black textured that fits a surround view camera.
  7. Kingsfisherman

nobody knows about the tailgate handle part number or a good site to find the correct one for my truck?
  8. Kingsfisherman

well we took apart the tailgate handle and found that the new tailgate has a back up only camera and we will have to get a new handle that fits the surround camera and re use the camera and wire harness from the old tailgate. Anyone know the part number for the handle?
  9. Kingsfisherman

Hello all, I just bought a new take off tailgate and the back up camera isn't working. It flashes on the screen then says unavailable. my original camera is a surround type and I'm not sure what the new tailgate is. I am considering replacing the new tailgate camera with my old one, the old...
  10. Kingsfisherman

Tailgate

any luck on finding a new tailgate? My son got out of the my truck when he was preparing to hook up the 5th wheel and apparently it wasn't in park and it backed into the the hitch.
  11. Kingsfisherman

new owner of a 2020 Ram 3500 DRW

this is in Montana on my way back to Alaska from Yuma where I picked up the 5th wheel and bought the truck to tow it home.
  12. Kingsfisherman

software updates

Thanks again for your reply John, I must have have had my question posted in the wrong area of that other forum.
  13. Kingsfisherman

DEF system issues

Hello, I purchased my 2020 Ram 3500 DRW w/6.7 Cummins in Aug. in Yuma Az. to haul a 36' 5th wheel back to Alaska, which I did. The truck handled the trip flawlessly and I was very impressed with this truck then but now... here in Alaska it's winter time and I have discovered a problem with this...
  14. Kingsfisherman

software updates

well I'm still trying to learn more about this truck while it's getting serviced form the DEF system issue and today I got a text from the service dept. giving me estimates on 2 service items for which I would have to pay to have them done. 1 was the fuel filters which I will take care of...
  15. Kingsfisherman

new owner of a 2020 Ram 3500 DRW

Hello, new to diesel and Dodge ownership will be posting questions right away. Thank you