Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. QuattroCS

QuattroCS's '22 Ram 3500 Build

Installed the gooseneck hitch and placed the tank (still need to plumb and cable)
  2. QuattroCS

took some pics by the hudson today
  3. QuattroCS

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

a little bit of both, i'm out of town since last week, i did take delivery and am almost at 1000 miles. I'll work on an update tonite
  4. QuattroCS

took delivery a week ago
  5. QuattroCS

Please Post Payload Sticker from Driver's Door Jamb.

took delivery a week ago
  6. QuattroCS

Alright Folks, here we go on the update ;-) Apologies for the delay. Many things happened, got fired, decompressed, vacationed, and back to work. Although my truck is delivered, we had some challenges and family delays. Planning on pickup this coming Tuesday. Overall numbers from last week...
  7. QuattroCS

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I ordered from a state that requires it and live in one that doesn't require it. i can let you know when i have eyes on it
  8. QuattroCS

Happy to report it has been delivered, It's so purdy.
  9. QuattroCS

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

did anyone check ebay? sometimes its the date to move to the next step, in this case when it may ship other times is the actual expected delivery date - just to keep you on your toes there is a pdi checklist in the forum take a gander -...
  10. QuattroCS

this typically happens when it's delivered to the dealer. did you give them a call by chance?
  11. QuattroCS

this is a fishing game that cant be taught unfortunately ;-)
  12. QuattroCS

typically production is 1 month from D1 date. hopefully sooner for you.
  13. QuattroCS

Alright Folks, here we go on the update ;-), Apologies for the delay, there was not a lot of movement that justified the churn, and based on @opfire request I drew this one up. Happy to see some movement on the Build of last year is almost all caught up (7 out of 960 pending, 99.3% complete) 5...
  14. QuattroCS

There had not been significant changes, whipping one up now.
  15. QuattroCS

KZ means you built and QC, out of JB. and ready to ship.
  16. QuattroCS

Price negotiated from MSRP

Is there any particular reason dealer has to be in Florida? typically the other major dealers mentioned here make it worth your while to fly and drive back or get delivered if you so choose to and are still cheaper typically than a local dealer.
  17. QuattroCS

Nice you got it? typically about a week as of late, 2 at the most. Unlike the April and earlier orders that went to KZ jail due to train car shortages.
  18. QuattroCS

Sorry to hear about your challenges. your date sounds like it may be affected by ecu recall. you can see my journey in the signature below. We all have a story to tell. Sorry to hear about your delays any option the truck comes with from the factory it can be added. you may not find the...