Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Front towing receiver

Is there only one front receiver being made for diesels? E-trailer only lists one. Any help will be greatly appreciated
  2. R

60/40 Rear Bench Seat

Does anyone know if the split rear seat was available on the 2019 Tradesman? I was under the impression that it was not
  3. R

Relocating Tailgate Camera to Third Brake Light

I am a FT RVer that pulls a 5er. I have replaced my tailgate with one designed for pulling a 5er. That being said, now I have a “spare” digital camera that I would like to move to the third brake light and use it as a cargo compartment camera. To do this, I need a cable to run from the Fakra...
  4. R

Anyone know what this plug is for under the drivers seat?

For my 3500 Tradesman this plug is not used. I am looking for a wire that I can tap into under the seat that is hot when in run
  5. R

Adding a 12VDC cigarette lighter receptacle in the console

I have a 2019 Ram 3500 Tradesman. I am wanting to add a 12VDC receptacle in the back seat in the center console where the vents are at. To do it, I need to find out if there is a 12VDC wire in there that I can tap into. I know that it has the USB “Charging Only” port but, I am not sure of the...
  6. R

Factory Fixed Chrome Running Boards

I finally cracked the “code” on getting these for my 3500 DRW. These are NOT available as an accessory but rather, as a part: Crew Cab Length Chrome 68361669AA Left 68361668AA Right Since these are not accessories, you will also need to order the hardware kit: 68193128AB Hardware Total cost...
  7. R

Lack of 12v receptacles

Since the Ram only has one, I decided to use a USB port to power my Garmin GPS. All you need is a long USB cable that reaches from the trucks USB port to where ever you want to mount your GPS and with the correct plug for your GPS. Carefully slice open the cables outer sheathing. There are 4...
  8. R

Aux fuel tank

Is anyone running a gravity flow aux tank in their truck and does it cause any problems with the MPG/Miles Remaining until Empty sensors? I just bought a new 3500 DRW to replace my 2001 F350 DRW and want to swap my RDS 90 gallon tank from the Ford to the Ram (no issues on my old Ford...