Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

60/40 Rear Bench Seat

Rappr

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the split rear seat was available on the 2019 Tradesman? I was under the impression that it was not

flan

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the split rear seat was available on the 2019 Tradesman? I was under the impression that it was not
Mines a full bench. I’d like a split tho..

djc689

Reaction score
Believe it was Big Horn models and up for the split bench. I just picked up one from a junkyard to swap into my 2020 Tradesman.

djc689

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the seat last week. I needed two additional bolts. The dealer was surprised to find the bolts on national backorder but was able to give me the correct bolt size. The Mopar p/n is 6507241AA. Botls are M12 x 1.75 x 50.5 Class 10.9. I sourced the correct bolts from a local hardware store.

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing the seat last week. I needed two additional bolts. The dealer was surprised to find the bolts on national backorder but was able to give me the correct bolt size. The Mopar p/n is 6507241AA. Botls are M12 x 1.75 x 50.5 Class 10.9. I sourced the correct bolts from a local hardware store.
I keep scanning for a deal on one, my kids really miss the arm rest and Ezra cup holders when all 3 don’t have to ride in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread