Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Landon1974

Bed Cover Rails Falling Off

Storming here now, I will get a pic of the clamp mounted and post it tomorrow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Landon1974

Yes, the metal lip has plastic on both sides. The problem I am seeing is the parts tend to deform a bit before they are tight and/or the metal bracket slips off of the lip. I am seriously considering drilling a few holes or industrial double sided taping the rails to the plastic bed top. Though...
  3. Landon1974

The 6 clamps won’t grab onto the plastic piece of the bed top that they are supposed to attach to. They have continually fallen off since I got the cover and I was too stupid to return it within the window. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Landon1974

Anyone else having issues keeping tonneau cover rails attached to the plastic covers on top of the bed rails? I bought a rough country hard tri fold bed cover and it is constantly coming loose. 2022 Big Horn
  5. Landon1974

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Landon1974

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

My truck was delivered today. After reading through this forum I feel like I won the RAM lottery. Ordered 12/3 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Landon1974

My truck was delivered today. 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218 Thanks for what you do.

My truck was delivered today. 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218 Thanks for what you do.
  8. Landon1974

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Mine made the interchange in Memphis this morning. In route to Hopkinsville, KY via the Nashville rail hub. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Landon1974

Mine has been in San Antonio since last night as well. Heading the same way, eventually to Nashville. Might be on the same car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Landon1974

That is if I have the rail car number, which I don't. Thanks though,
  11. Landon1974

My dealer said he can't. I was hoping someone on here wouldn't mind looking it up. VIN is 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218
  12. Landon1974

I don't know the car number. Is that a dealer or a Ram Chat call?
  13. Landon1974

How are you guys tracking your orders once they hit the rail lines?
  14. Landon1974

So RAM Chat says my truck shipped and is in transit. Is there anyone on here that can see the shipping details? Rail car number, etc.? VIN is 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218 Thanks,
  15. Landon1974

For my RAM order. 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218. Info for you spreadsheet (which is a great resource by the...

For my RAM order. 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218. Info for you spreadsheet (which is a great resource by the way). Ordered 12/3 VIN on 12/9 D1 on 12/14 Estimated build date given as 1/6 In "Paint" on 1/6 In "Shipping" on 1/7 ETA to dealer was given as 1/28-2/4 No blind spot monitoring or sunroof. Thanks...
  16. Landon1974

I was just told by RAM Chat that the Saltillo Plant was closed until Feb 10 for "retooling". That's confusing since I was told a couple of weeks ago that my estimated ship date was 1/6. Can anyone get a screenshot of my order status? VIN is 3C6UR5DJ7NG216218. Thanks in advance.