Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Webbula

Reaction score
Just heard from my salesman, my truck is in OKC at the rail yard waiting to be unloaded. My truck has made it to my state finally! New ETA for delivery is up to 1/28 (supposed to be 1/18). Ugh, this last bit is killing me. Will be happy when it shows up. Feels like the military again, Hurry up and wait.
I was stuck at a X'ing while out and about today and waited on your train to clear. Nothing but cars loaded w/ trucks. I immediately thought of everyone here. I ordered my truck from Mark Dodge on December 23. I have a VIN (3C6UR5DL3NG232823) and that's it thus far. I added my info to the Google spreadsheet.

ACEd

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what the Digital Rearview Mirror is exactly on the Safety Group B? Is this the mirror that puts the rear view on your rearview mirror? I do have the Towing Technology Group B as well
If you have Digital Rear View Mirror it uses a camera in CHMSL and you will probably have the Coax FAKRA connector in rear bumper to support the Tow Mode camera even if you did not order it

leeparnell89

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Am I finally moving does this mean I passed through Texas? May order 3C6UR5FL2NG103632 2500 Laramie lvl BView attachment 29872

Does someone mind telling me how to sign up for the Rubicon VLS VIN track? I can’t seem to find anything with a google search. Wife’s pickup is en route and I’d like to see whereabouts it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrTaz

Reaction score
If you have Digital Rear View Mirror it uses a camera in CHMSL and you will probably have the Coax FAKRA connector in rear bumper to support the Tow Mode camera even if you did not order it
I was wondering about that myself. My build sheet shows my truck with the four pin trailer connector although I have the digital rear view mirror. It will be interesting to see what I actually have.

noknock116

Reaction score
Update: The rail car with my truck on it has been unloaded and the rail car has arrived at it's next destination (Sanford Florida). So now it's just time to wait for it to be delivered to the dealer.
How did you get that info? I can’t get anything other than delivery windows that have been moved 3 times.

noknock116

Reaction score
Does someone mind telling me how to sign up for the Rubicon VLS VIN track? I can’t seem to find anything with a google search. Wife’s pickup is en route and I’d like to see whereabouts it is.

Same. I’d like to know also

jambram

Reaction score
In theory and per online tracking, my truck is sitting in Eagle Pass waiting on a hookup into Memphis, TN by 1/17. @Shootist , it is possible that our 2500 Limited's were train buddies.
Mine is coming to Memphis and has been in San Antonio since last night. No movement today.

Last edited:

Swampfox

Reaction score
I feel like there are a large number of people that ordered their trucks from MD (I’m assuming mark dodge). Is that like a common place to buy a truck and then pick it up or what?

jambram

Reaction score
I feel like there are a large number of people that ordered their trucks from MD (I’m assuming mark dodge). Is that like a common place to buy a truck and then pick it up or what?
They are giving 10-12% off MSRP. That is one reason they are so popular. Search for posts about Sandi or Renae.

Texasram1

Reaction score
Yes, Mark Dodge. Their pricing cannot be beat; even during these crazy times they offer well below invoice. So lots order from them and travel to go pick up their new rigs, myself included.

ACEd

Reaction score
Yes and Yes.
There are several dealers mentioned on this site in different geographic regions that are doing deep discounts for online purchases. Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, La is one and is either the biggest or second biggest RAM dealer in US (depends on who you ask)
But it seems to be the most popular here with lots of people buying from them and either flying in to New Orleans or Houston and having Mark Dodge meet them at airport - or having truck shipped from Lake Charles to buyer at additional expense. Lots of very positive reviews here and I dont think I have seen any negative.
Orders are handled remotely by people (sorry I only remember Sandi) who seem to be extremely competent. Information flow is good (unlike complaints at other dealers) and delivery times seem to be as good or better than most (or at least they have a lot of orders moving thru in what seems to be within a 12-20 week time window).
Search the forum for Mark Dodge Contacts - Contact info was several pages back.

MrTaz

Reaction score
How did you get that info? I can’t get anything other than delivery windows that have been moved 3 times.
You have to have the rail car number that your truck is on. After you get that from your dealer or a nice member on this forum who I don't want to put on the spot, you can go to page 1048, post 20,942 and read the instructions and restrictions on how to go about getting the information on the rail car that has your truck on it.
Maybe if the person I'm referring to, will see this post and message you with the information you need.

Last edited:

Landon1974

Reaction score
Mine is coming to Memphis and has been in San Antonio since last night. No movement today.

Mine has been in San Antonio since last night as well. Heading the same way, eventually to Nashville. Might be on the same car.

Swampfox

Reaction score
Yes and Yes.
There are several dealers mentioned on this site in different geographic regions that are doing deep discounts for online purchases. Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, La is one and is either the biggest or second biggest RAM dealer in US (depends on who you ask)
But it seems to be the most popular here with lots of people buying from them and either flying in to New Orleans or Houston and having Mark Dodge meet them at airport - or having truck shipped from Lake Charles to buyer at additional expense. Lots of very positive reviews here and I dont think I have seen any negative.
Orders are handled remotely by people (sorry I only remember Sandi) who seem to be extremely competent. Information flow is good (unlike complaints at other dealers) and delivery times seem to be as good or better than most (or at least they have a lot of orders moving thru in what seems to be within a 12-20 week time window).
Search the forum for Mark Dodge Contacts - Contact info was several pages back.
I ordered mine from a somewhat local dealership, just one state over. I didn’t even know that online was an option.

Users who are viewing this thread