Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. B

Dealer Oil Change Prices Out of Control!

I have used this on my Hemi and a Challenger and they are great as long as you are hitting the mileage before they expire. The ones I've purchased locally expire after a period of time. So if you are not going to hit the mileage before expiration either do an early change or opt for something...
  2. B

TPMS Warning Light - Trip to Dealer or AlfaOBD?

I've been searching the forums and find a lot on TPMS issues but not this specific question. I hope someone can help me out if this could be fixed without either the dealer or buying the alfa. I sold my Firestones and switched to Cooper AT3's and have been running 58 on the fronts and 55 on...
  3. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

At least he admitted fault, a guy turned into me w 1800 miles on mine, did about 6k in damage and said someone forced him into me - until I sent the dashcam video to the ins. co.
  4. B

Ceramic Coatings

I used Roar Coatings. I am very happy with it but it was a two step process. Not sure I would do that again, but it was very forgiving and looks great. Truck rinses off nicely. Duraslic looks like a good product as well as Car Pro. I also have used a product from a guy locally on my kids...
  5. B

Windshield tint w ceramic film

I would guess the same reason they don't ceramic coat the cars at the factory - not everyone wants or needs it. I think the average person keeps car 3 years so they don't need a 5yr or 7 yr ceramic coat or 10 year tint guarantee so there are less expensive options. I did it because mine has...
  6. B

I matched the rear and have had no issues. However, have not backed out much at night.
  7. B

Glad you finally have your truck. I went with 70% xpel cr+ on windshield and rear doors, 30%on front doors and 55 on the back glass. Go though llumar or Xpel website and find an authorized installer. The company I used had no problem doing windshield and made no mention of problems with...
  8. B

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Had the front window tint matched up a little better to the rear with Xpel ceramic tint on the windows all the way around. Polished and ceramic coated the exterior and protected the interior and put on weigh safe hitch. Previously added 2 ft to my driveway width so the kids wouldn't ding the...
  9. B

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

They are still doing it I just completed mine Monday. Price is based on your vehicle (I'm guessing gas vs Diesel may be different), all you need to do is send them the vin and what options you want. They will price it out. Info in the first post.
  10. B

My price was 1390 for 8/85 200 ded I have a 2500 limited diesel 4wd off road . I wanted to see...

My price was 1390 for 8/85 200 ded I have a 2500 limited diesel 4wd off road . I wanted to see pricing for 3 different options . All you need is send your vin tot he email in the thread and they get back same day. Very easy process.
  11. B

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

I feel like I received a great deal 8yr/85k 200 ded. Easy process, Thank you!
  12. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Same, One email when I ordered then nothing until it went through dealer prep at Mark Dodge. Then you receive one from MD about the process which was very quick and a bunch from RAM for the apps and general mopar info after that.
  13. B

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Flew in to Lake Charles this morning and picked mine up. Full tank of gas and 1/2 Def. Made it back to Dallas with 1/3 left. Truck meter said 19 mpg. Ordered 2/23, Aaron said they are very close to moving 600 trucks this month. I should not have been suprised by the number of car haulers there...
  14. B

Finally received the email. Looks like a few other have too or will be soon. Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
  15. B

She also said Stellantis has stepped up by bringing in extra transport companies to get them vehicles. Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
  16. B

This is what I received this morning from Kippie. So looks like maybe next week or the week after for me. It has to go through the shop, PDI process and final inspection. That process can generally take 4-7 days depending on the volume we have. Because we have received so many vehicles in a...
  17. B

For sure. Kippie said averaging 7 days but they received a lot of vehicles. It's still 10 days before the tracker estimated it would be delivered there. I just have to be in the area this weekend and would be nice to not have to make another trip down there. Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
  18. B

Been a long 5 days of checking email and spam to let me know its ready. Hopefully I get it tomorrow. I would love to pick it up Sat. Otherwise it will be another week before I can get to Mark Dodge. Delivery July 15 so maybe tomorrow. Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
  19. B

Great, Now I will be checking my email and spam folders every hour instead of the tracker.
  20. B

Things are finally moving! Tracker said Estimated Delivery July 25th since July 5, This weekend it went TBD, this morning it says delivered!