Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

It is for 80k miles on most units I think. I don't wanna publicly go into detail but I own a repair facility in TX and we happen to be Chrysler / Cummins certified. We perform warranty, inspections and tuning in house.
  2. N

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I finally took delivery of the truck on Saturday. Window tint and tires installed sunday. Huge thanks to all of yall on this forum for everything yall do. Will be doing a full emissions delete later this week.
  3. N

Looks like the truck has arrived! Hopefully I can take possession of it sometime this week.
  4. N

Soooo... I messaged Ram yesterday and their response was "Truck is built and waiting to be shipped". This morning my salesmen called and stated the truck has arrived. Either Ram has absolutely no clue about whats going on or my salesmen made a mistake. Can someone verify this info by chance...
  5. N

I'm surprised you lasted 7 months, that's crazy. I almost cancelled after having three months of zero movement.
  6. N

I'm in the same boat. In KZLD as of 1/24/2022. Not sure if that's better or worse.
  7. N

That sounds terrifying. Iv been anticipating hearing scenarios like that.
  8. N

Does anyone know what KZLD means? VIN: 3C63R3NL5NG162370
  9. N

I almost ordered the ram boxes but I'm sooooo glad I didn't. I have them on the truck iv been using while mine is being built and I absolutely hate them. It feels like there is less bed space and I'm driving an oversized SUV.
  10. N

Does anyone know when they assign a train / shipment number?
  11. N

Mine did as well. When did you place your order? Maybe they'll be on the same train.
  12. N

Sounds like your one of the luck few that might have be delivered on schedule. What did you order?
  13. N

Just incase anyone is keeping track.. I was informed parts have arrived and truck is being built. Scheduled ship date it 1/25/2022. I'm sure it will be another 6 months but there is some movement. VIN: 3C63R3NL5NG162370
  14. N

Does anyone know when a truck listing will show up under this link...? https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
  15. N

Ohh yeah I do recall seeing that. I didn't really know what all the meant until now. Crazy they are still filling orders from May.
  16. N

That's very true. I haven't ran the numbers yet but being as my pickup was sold as a cash deal I'm having trouble getting work done with my current truck. Dealer told me estimated ship date was 1/08 - 1/10 but I find that hard to believe since Ram is still "waiting for parts" lol
  17. N

Interesting.... I know everything is completely random but I think a lot of it depends on the dealer you purchase through. I purchased from a small dealership in Lamesa TX so I'm sure they don't get shipments very often.
  18. N

Hello all, Iv been following this page for quite sometime and recently decided to join. Iv got a order date of 9-13-2021 with no movement quite yet. I'm certain this will be a much longer process if I wait it out. Recently found a truck located in Oklahoma which is almost identical. Now I'm...