Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Texasram1

Reaction score
An equipment list question;

mine shows a line item of “D1-to-D Regress.” Does this mean that I went back to D at some point, or am there now?

dynocompe

Reaction score
if you have a window sticker , would my truck be done with the body vendor then or could it still need work at the body vendor like a box liner?

ACEd

Reaction score
An equipment list question;

mine shows a line item of “D1-to-D Regress.” Does this mean that I went back to D at some point, or am there now?
I thought I just answered this question somewhere - IF you have Equipment List, D1 to D currently has no meaning, your truck should be built.
But at some point it went from D1 (ready to build) back to D (gathering parts) and back to D1 - not that uncommon.

tyler2you

Reaction score
I thought I just answered this question somewhere - IF you have Equipment List, D1 to D currently has no meaning, your truck should be built.
But at some point it went from D1 (ready to build) back to D (gathering parts) and back to D1 - not that uncommon.
Does the equipment list show D or D1 status? Maybe he's talking about the POC.

Texasram1

Reaction score
Does the equipment list show D or D1 status? Maybe he's talking about the POC.
It doesnt show either? Just this on the last page

Attachments

• D66229BD-F699-4D3F-A40E-718865934634.jpeg
    D66229BD-F699-4D3F-A40E-718865934634.jpeg
    508 KB · Views: 70

nailt29

Reaction score
Soooo... I messaged Ram yesterday and their response was "Truck is built and waiting to be shipped". This morning my salesmen called and stated the truck has arrived. Either Ram has absolutely no clue about whats going on or my salesmen made a mistake. Can someone verify this info by chance? VIN: 3C63R3NL5NG162370

IowaPW

Reaction score
Soooo... I messaged Ram yesterday and their response was "Truck is built and waiting to be shipped". This morning my salesmen called and stated the truck has arrived. Either Ram has absolutely no clue about whats going on or my salesmen made a mistake. Can someone verify this info by chance? VIN: 3C63R3NL5NG162370
I'd believe your dealer. If he says it's at his dealership, it's probably there. Ask him for some photos.

ACEd

Reaction score
RamChat is notoriously unreliable - call dealer and ask for pictures - or if dealer is close, go by and see first hand and pick truck up.

gator6

Reaction score
Here’s a question… Do the CC seats go into an up position or are they permanently reclined?

My 06 Mega has reclining seats, and I was up in the air about the Crew Cab this time around, but I wanted the bigger fuel tank. I saw several Crew Cabs a few weeks ago and all their seats were reclined, unlike the seats in the Quad Cab.

I couldn’t find some type of actuator on the Crew Cab rear seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buzzuti

Reaction score
RamChat:

Thanks for waiting, I have some great news today. Your new RAM 3500 is currently in transit! We have the ETA window of 02/19/2022 - 03/04/2022 for delivery to the dealer, Congratulations, Welcome to the RAM family, I am excited for you! I'm sure you can't wait to drive it!

Well... If that was in fact accurate that would mean it was just short of 2 months from order to delivery on a 3500 DRW HO, Laramie Night Ed.

Not holding breath by any means...

I do like the 2 week buffer window there, meaning => "there are a lot of variables in play here! We really are rolling the dice, we'll see!"

NewGTGuy

Reaction score
Dealer just emailed me and told me our truck is at the Body Vendor getting the spray liner installed. Looks like that's a status of "JB". Should ship pretty soon. He says they average a month from ship date to dealer delivery.
Just got the following message from RAM Chat, "Your order has been released from the factory and was approved for shipping. Shipping arrangements have not been completed yet but it should be leaving soon! I do not see a shipping ETA at this time."

Things are moving fast!

Order Date: 12/2/21
D1 Date: 2/1/22
Build Date: 2/9
Ready to ship: 2/10
Ship: ?
ETA: ?

Users who are viewing this thread