Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. A

Carli R2 Coils on Rear of PW

2. A

Carli R2 Coils on Rear of PW

Just wanted to add my perspective to this thread as I recently changed from Thuren soft-rate stock power wagon height coils to R2s. The initial parts list is as follows: Thuren front .5" coils. Thuren soft-rate stock power wagon height coils. Fox 2.0 reservoir front and IFP rear from Thuren...
  3. A

Rubbing / Grinding sensation in the driveline....

Going straight forward/backwards from a stop or turning? Both my 19 and 22 Power Wagons had a vibration when turning from a stop. Same run around from the dealer so I decided to change the rear diff fluid on the 22 to Amsoil at 17k miles. No more vibration...
  4. A

Drivetrain rubbing / grinding sensation at slow speed from launch

Neither of my trucks had/had lane keep assist or adaptive cruise. On my trucks, the feeling is there on a level surface at any degree of wheel input. It is worth nothing that the 19 did not have adaptive steering and the 22 does so that is not a variable in this equation.
  5. A

Drivetrain rubbing / grinding sensation at slow speed from launch

Both my 2019 and 2022 PW have the same noise/vibration when taking a turn from a stop. It never got worse over time on the 2019 so once I felt it on the 2022 I figured it is just a quirk of the design.
  6. A

What are these brackets and can I remove them?

By nature, I am impatient, so I used a wood hole cutting bit on the drill and drilled holes in the valance to directly access the bolts. The clips were a bit of a pain, weird angles ect but overall, it was not overly difficult and took about an hour all in. The tires are 315/70/17......no...
  7. A

What are these brackets and can I remove them?

Very happy with the profile of my PW with the front air dam removed and CJC guard installed.....
  8. A

Transmission (?) Shudder?

I've got a 2022 PW with 5800 miles and have had the sub 4th gear downshift clunk since new. I installed 35s upon delivery and my truck was fine until ~5k miles and has since developed the "shudder" on light throttle acceleration, generally between 3-4th but occasionally between 4-5. I had a...
  9. A

Who has ADAPTIVE STEERING ?

Had a 2019 PW without and now have a 2022 PW with adaptive steering. Ran 35" BFG ATs on both trucks. While I never felt that the steering in the 19 was anything but fine, the first time you drive around a parking lot with the AS is eye opening. Much easier to turn the wheel at slow...
  10. A

Initial impressions on your new HD RAM - likes and dislikes, new to RAM Trucks

Adjust the hood stops on each front corner. They simply screw in/out. It seems as if the key is getting equal upward pressure on each corner with the hood closed.
  11. A

Let’s see your Hydro Blue 4.5 Gens!

2022 PW on 35" BFGs
  12. A

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

Sirius presets disappeared 4x times in 2000 miles on my 22. Had zero issues in 3 years with my 19. I guess this is Ram's idea of "progress".....
  13. A

Do you guys find that the mirrors take some getting used to?

I was excited to upgrade from my 19 with std mirrors to the 22 with tow mirrors as the std mirrors had a drivers side blind spot that was occasionally challenging in Northern Virginia (DC Beltway) traffic. The drivers side, especially with BSM, is awesome now but the passenger mirror is the...
  14. A

Lets see those power wagons

2022 PW.....315/70R17 BFGs...63 degrees day.. All is right with the world. Loving the hydro blue more each day....
  15. A

2019 6.4 Transmission Issue

Following up as I also disconnected the battery for 10 min and it seems to have done away with the 2-1 surge during the initial drives since....
  16. A

The Corgi's BattleWagon Gets 35's

Night and day improvement in steering feel and tracking after changing from the POS OEMs to 315 BFG ATs.
  17. A

2019 6.4 Transmission Issue

2022 Power Wagon with 800 miles doing the same 2-1 lurch..... Traded a 2019 Power Wagon that shifted flawlessly for 3yrs and 35k miles.....go figure!
  18. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Koons in Tysons Corner, VA (DC region) was offering 6% under invoice when I ordered mine in Oct. POC there is Craig Benner - Online Forum/Ordering Manager. 703-790-0900 EXT 17638 Craig.Benner@koonsoftysonscorner.cmdlr.com.
  19. A

Ordering a truck

Craig Benner Online Forum/Ordering Manager Koons of Tyson's Corner (Virginia) Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram O- 703-790-0900 EXT 17638 Craig.Benner@koonsoftysonscorner.cmdlr.com
  20. A

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ordered a hydro blue power wagon on 10/12 and equipment listing posted today.