Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

For Sale 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition with mods

Location: Southern California Odometer 27,500 100,000 Mile warranty that transfers to new owner Mods- Brand New Power Stop brakes and rotors with less than 1000 miles on them Carli Back Country Suspension complete kit with the R2 coils in the rear (perfect for extra weight from overlanding)...
  2. N

Load Rating of tires for PW?

So, been doing research and the answer I keep seeing is “it depends” I want to add 37” A/T tires. Was looking at KO2 but they’re only a C2 rating?(“only” assuming this is low?) is that sufficient for the power wagon? It also has 116S on it which says 2700+lbs rating. Falken Wildpeak A/T3W are...
  3. N

E-Locker in front of my2022 ram 2500

Hey guys, Really sorry if this has been asked/answered a million times but I have been scouring the internet for the answer... So I am interested in having an electronic front locker put into my 2022 ram 2500 (whenever it arrives from the factory lol). I have the 6 auxiliary switches on the...