Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. N

For Sale 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition with mods

Location: Southern California Odometer 27,500 100,000 Mile warranty that transfers to new owner Mods- Brand New Power Stop brakes and rotors with less than 1000 miles on them Carli Back Country Suspension complete kit with the R2 coils in the rear (perfect for extra weight from overlanding)...
  2. N

Switch Pros

Hey bro, how did you come up under the fuse box like that? Did you have to drill a hole?
  3. N

Switch Pros

Hey man, What size is the grommet? I see 1" to 3/8" daystar grommets on amazon is that the right one to use? Thanks!
  4. N

Load Rating of tires for PW?

Ok awesome there actually is a KO2 37” with a 124R / D2 spec! I’ll go with that
  5. N

Probably the best reply I’ve ever seen on any forum haha. Thanks so much bro!
  6. N

So if the load is 2700 ish lbs on the 116S thats almost 11k lbs... is there a threshold you want to be at? Like the load rating being 1.5x the gross vehicle weight? I guess the question is where does the other rating come into play? The C2 being a 6 ply with 35psi
  7. N

You mean max load rating of the truck?
  8. N

So, been doing research and the answer I keep seeing is “it depends” I want to add 37” A/T tires. Was looking at KO2 but they’re only a C2 rating?(“only” assuming this is low?) is that sufficient for the power wagon? It also has 116S on it which says 2700+lbs rating. Falken Wildpeak A/T3W are...
  9. N

2020 Power Wagon Squealing/ Chirping on startup?

This is true. Just so weird that some guys never experience it with theirs. I’ll live with it... for now
  10. N

Yeah same for me, just don’t feel like any of us should be dealing with these problems on such new trucks
  11. N

Here’s mine... this how loud your guys is??
  12. N

Maybe mine is louder than average cuz I don’t know how you would deal with this lol. I’ll take a video in a few!
  13. N

It seems real common. Seeing so many threads on it and mine is doing it now too. But it’s loud and it’s really annoying lol. They had better fix this, there’s no way they all do it. Mine is a brand new 2021
  14. N

Did you ever figure this out and get it fixed? Is it still doing it?
  15. N

E-Locker in front of my2022 ram 2500

Yeah that’s exactly what I was looking at. Sent them an email just waiting on reply!
  16. N

Got it. So power wagon must use different axle shafts and differential size/spline
  17. N

So if the axle shafts are different, but the front transfer case is still the same size/spline count it wouldn’t work? I’m kind of an idiot in these matters so just want to try to clarify and thinking it might help a few people out as well.
  18. N

Ok so I’m looking and it says for the front it’s the same as the 2013+ generations? “AAM 9.25-in beam front axel with center disconnect” so I’m confused how it would be different? This is spec sheet from a 2014 HD 2500 and a 2022 2500
  19. N

Oh wow thanks! I thought it was just an AAM 9.25” size didn’t know they changed it. So we’re all pretty much waiting on this lol. How does power wagon get away with it?
  20. N

Hey guys, Really sorry if this has been asked/answered a million times but I have been scouring the internet for the answer... So I am interested in having an electronic front locker put into my 2022 ram 2500 (whenever it arrives from the factory lol). I have the 6 auxiliary switches on the...