Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Trail_Wagon

Articulation vs Sway Bar

The YouTube algorithm thought I needed to see this video. Actually a pretty interesting visualization of how the front and rear react with each other. Although he's a Toyota guy, the principles will be the same across any platform. What do you guys think?
  2. Trail_Wagon

Trimming fenders for 37s

I put together a video of how I did it. Hopefully it inspires some of you!
  3. Trail_Wagon

Center console cooler

I've seen that dometic makes a center console refrigerator for ford trucks, but I can't find anything for a RAM 2500. Is my Google foo bad?
  4. Trail_Wagon

Fox 2.5 Shocks for the Power Wagon.

NEW I found these this morning. I'm sure they were not available just a few weeks ago. Fox 2.5 remote reservoir shocks with DSC adjusters. The cool thing about these is they are the perfect length for a stock power wagon. Front 883-26-066 compressed 16.01" Extended 25.49" travel 9.78" Rear...
  5. Trail_Wagon

Trail_Wagon: The story of "Hope". A 2022 power wagon build

I've decided to start a build thread for my 2022 power wagon. At the time is this post, I'm still waiting for the truck to show up. I ordered the truck Dec 3rd 2021. The trucks name is going to be "Hope". So over the last few years, my wife and I have had one bad hotel experience after another...