Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Wheel spacers?

Hey guys, looking to run 295/65/20s on my Laramie. My wife runs a 2” spacer on her rig, and with the flares the stance is just a bit wide, but I’d rather be too wide than narrow. Going to run stock suspension for now. So was thinking a 1.5” or 2” spacer with the 295s so I have a stance that’s...
  2. R

Carli leveling kit

Where can I purchase a leveling kit for 22 2500 with rear air? Wife has a 3.25” Carli lift on her Truck. Shop is supposedly having trouble finding a leveling kit. 2.5” is what I’m wanting. Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

Anyone running a 295/65/20 on stock suspension?

Wondering if they’d fit. Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

Carli 2.5” level kit for rear air?

Is this kit available yet? Wife ordered the 3/25” lift in March and didn’t get it in until November. She’s running 37s, I’m only wanting to run 35s, which is why I’m wanting the 2.5” kit only. Any help with this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Mark Dodge Orders

Finally got my build sheet the way I want, so getting ready to finally order. I’m wanting the truck late April, early May. Renae at MD is quoting 20 weeks. Should I order now or wait a couple weeks? Anyone care to share their timeline? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. R

Night edition gone for Laramie?

Hey guys, new member here. Been debating on purchasing diesel or going ahead and buying a Cummins. Going to order from Mark Dodge Louisiana, but the chatter in the Facebook groups has been that you cannot order a night edition Laramie anymore. I’ve been able to do so On build and price on the...