Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carli leveling kit

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Where can I purchase a leveling kit for 22 2500 with rear air? Wife has a 3.25” Carli lift on her Truck. Shop is supposedly having trouble finding a leveling kit. 2.5” is what I’m wanting. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Love Grits

Reaction score
Where can I purchase a leveling kit for 22 2500 with rear air? Wife has a 3.25” Carli lift on her Truck. Shop is supposedly having trouble finding a leveling kit. 2.5” is what I’m wanting. Thanks

Fox shocks for the Carli 2.5 level with rear air are currently unavailable. I ordered a kit in early January and it still has not shipped.

Last update from CJC a week or two ago was Carli was being told by Fox to expect shocks in March or April.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Fox shocks for the Carli 2.5 level with rear air are currently unavailable. I ordered a kit in early January and it still has not shipped.

Last update from CJC a week or two ago was Carli was being told by Fox to expect shocks in March or April.

Thanks for the info

Users who are viewing this thread