Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mark Dodge Orders

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Finally got my build sheet the way I want, so getting ready to finally order. I’m wanting the truck late April, early May. Renae at MD is quoting 20 weeks. Should I order now or wait a couple weeks? Anyone care to share their timeline? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: J-J

J-J

Reaction score
Finally got my build sheet the way I want, so getting ready to finally order. I’m wanting the truck late April, early May. Renae at MD is quoting 20 weeks. Should I order now or wait a couple weeks? Anyone care to share their timeline? Thanks

Ordered in Sep 8th, received a vin on the 13th. Went to D status right after then stayed until Nov 14th went backward to C status. Dec 9th I'm back in D status with nothing other than a piece of paper and a vin number. So in 3 months zero progress for mine so far I did not order from MD though I ordered from a local dealership that has always been good to me.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

cmh2007

Reaction score

My power wagon is at 7weeks out now and just got on the train headed north then im assuming 3 weeks in storage at the yard waiting to get to MD. If you want it by april, the. Get ordering now

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Linked4door

Reaction score
If you can order now and are ready, I would go ahead and do it now. Nevwr know if FCA will remove options again or if the price will keep going up.
Time lines varrie based off options among other factors. I ordered in July and it arrived at the dealership a week or two ago. Others ordered months after I did, and have had theirs for multiple months. I would check out the tracking spreadsheet on this site to get a ballpark idea.

DougB

Reaction score
I would order now if you can get what you want in the current available options. As far as build time, you might get a short straw or long straw. No one here really knows.

Mine took 13 weeks. Sandi estimated 14-16 weeks when I ordered. Don’t know if it mattered in my build time but I tried to limit external vendor options like bed liner, 5th wheel/gooseneck hitch, etc. Mine has power steps which I think was the only external vendor option.

Reaction score
I ordered a limited 3500 on 7/6 and truck was built 11/17 but still have not received it. If you a hoping to have your truck by May I would order ASAP.

RamRoadWarrior

Reaction score
Placed an order yesterday with Sandi and the Stellantis system was down most of the morning to submit orders. Stellantis did another price increase across the board for base pricing. Sandi said plan on 16+ weeks but you never know what they will do to be honest. So if it takes longer, I guess it takes longer, for what I saved I will wait for my 3500 Longhorn.

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Placed an order yesterday with Sandi and the Stellantis system was down most of the morning to submit orders. Stellantis did another price increase across the board for base pricing. Sandi said plan on 16+ weeks but you never know what they will do to be honest. So if it takes longer, I guess it takes longer, for what I saved I will wait for my 3500 Longhorn.

How much of an increase?

robbyreneeward

Reaction score
Gah. How often have y’all been seeing these increases?

Thisnthat

Reaction score
This isn’t my truck, just one I saw at a dealer and grabbed the VIN to pull the original sticker…if it’s $800 across the board, the base price on a similar 2022 truck as this would be $50.9k, or at least $4k since sometime in the 2021 MY build cycle

Attachments

• 51D17A08-0B1F-49D7-B5A7-CC888753627A.jpeg
    51D17A08-0B1F-49D7-B5A7-CC888753627A.jpeg
    504 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread