Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. kpecks

delete

delete
  2. kpecks

SOLD 4 x 18x9 Method MR701 HD Bronze 8x6.5 Ram 2500 3500

4 x Method MR701HD 18x9 8x6.5 bolt pattern +18 offset. These were on the truck for 500 miles. Selling the truck and putting back to stock. These are as new condition in the boxes and come with black security lug nuts. Purchased from Discount Tire for $425 per rim plus taxes and the set of lugs...
  3. kpecks

SOLD :: 2022 Ram 3500 Limited 6.7L HO Cummins Megacab

SOLD :: 2022 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab 4x4 with the 6.7L Cummins HO & Aisin transmission
  4. kpecks

Rear Seat Entertainment?

Looking to install rear seat entertainment options for the kiddos. Anyone install dual headrests or a drop down monitor from the ceiling?
  5. kpecks

2022 3500 Limited Megacab HO Black Midnight Mild Build

I was pretty fortunate to be able to find a limited 3500 SRW megacab HO cummins a few weeks ago. It’s pretty much loaded with everything including rear air suspension but no sunroof. I don’t have much time behind the wheel yet, maybe 75 miles, but I’ve already got the mods started and more on...
  6. kpecks

WTB: Baja Designs squadron limited fog light kit

looking for the CJC Baja designs squadron fog light kit for the 19+ limited setup. White or amber is fine. If you have a set you are willing to part with please shoot me a message. Thanks and merry Christmas
  7. kpecks

Back in a black megacab cummins...

After a 5 year ram hiatus, 3 of which in a 45' motorhome towing a landcruiser and the last two in a raptor, Im getting ready to pick up my new truck. I was able to locate and secure a 2022 3500 Megacab HO SRW limited midnight with rear air suspension that had already been built and should land...