Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WTB: Baja Designs squadron limited fog light kit

kpecks

Reaction score
looking for the CJC Baja designs squadron fog light kit for the 19+ limited setup. White or amber is fine. If you have a set you are willing to part with please shoot me a message.

Thanks and merry Christmas

Wilder

Reaction score
looking for the CJC Baja designs squadron fog light kit for the 19+ limited setup. White or amber is fine. If you have a set you are willing to part with please shoot me a message.

Thanks and merry Christmas
I ordered an amber set 1 mo ago, I decided I don't really want them. Would sell them to you for 10% off current online price, if you are willing to wait a bit

Myfast70

Reaction score
I ordered mine almost two months ago and they still haven't showed up. Baja Designs sucks at getting product out, I hope their light is worth the wait

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I ordered mine almost two months ago and they still haven't showed up. Baja Designs sucks at getting product out, I hope their light is worth the wait

They had a 20% off Black Friday sale so I think they are trying to catch up.

Myfast70

Reaction score
They had a 20% off Black Friday sale so I think they are trying to catch up.
Nah, they've sucked for a while now. Had a buddy that order $4k in lights in July and finally got them in September. I guess no different than most places, everyone is out of everything, thanks covid! I ordered a AVS hood deflector Oct 24th and just spoke with them yesterday and they're now saying it won't ship until February

Users who are viewing this thread