Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. SierraHog

Regen doesn't work?

Unfortunately, I only know what is indicated on the work order. When I got into the truck after the service, the gauge did not show zero. It was about a quarter inch up from empty. When I hit the highway, the regen noticed appeared and brought the gauge back down to zero, as it was designed to...
  2. SierraHog

Regen doesn't work?

Nope. They weren’t able to find a tow company that would take it the distance. We only have 2 companies in our small town. Used my 200 mile AAA tow. Not sure how I can get that back since it was part of my annual plan. At least it resets in June and I’ll be ready for the next failure.
  3. SierraHog

Regen doesn't work?

Towed to the dealer on Thursday, dealer completed repairs on Friday. No parts replaced. Dealer updated the PCM and did a forced regen. When I picked it up, it was showing about 10% on the gauge. It did an auto regen, and then the gauge showed 0% during the 200 mile drive home. Seems to have...
  4. SierraHog

Regen doesn't work?

Thanks for the info. Sending it to the dealer via tow sometime today.
  5. SierraHog

Regen doesn't work?

Good call! Got the tow process started.
  6. SierraHog

Regen doesn't work?

Just got the same error message yesterday on my ‘22 3500 with approx 13,700 miles. Gauge shows 100% and my closest dealer is over 180 miles away. Safe to drive or should it be towed?? This emissions crap kills me!
  7. SierraHog

Question on transfer case skid plate / crossmember

I’ll get you the part number if you’d like. I added this to my 3500 last year at half the cost. Easy install.
  8. SierraHog

Thuren Level questions

I ran option B on my 2017 (stock 33” tires only though) with all those same bells and whistles and it left me with a slight rake.
  9. SierraHog

Limited Longhorn Steering Wheel Cracks

Thanks for the input. I thought the same thing about the warranty claim. I’ve never had the wood inserts and thought maybe this was a normal wear and tear issue others might be experiencing. I too am not a huge fan as it makes the wheel pretty slick when it gets cold.
  10. SierraHog

Never use it. Don’t use lotions either.
  11. SierraHog

I’ve got me a fancy 2022 3500 Limited Longhorn with roughly 10k miles. Question: anyone have any issues with the clear coat cracking on the the upper portion of the steering wheel? I have several straight line cracks appearing at random locations around the wheel. They are roughly 1/2” in length...
  12. SierraHog

First Ram 3500 - Initial Impressions

35s. I ran the stock sway bar in my 17’ 2500 until I traded up to the 22 HO. Ran the stock in the HO for about 1,000 miles and then installed the Thuren stuff. The difference is definitely worth every penny, in my opinion anyway. I put a Snugtop topper on the 8’ bed so the rear end settled down...
  13. SierraHog

First Ram 3500 - Initial Impressions

Been running the AT3s in Tahoe, Mammoth and June since December on my 22 HO and they do fantastic in the snow. I’m running 50psi on all 4 and it powers through, even in the deeper stuff. Not the greatest on full ice but slow and steady wins the race. I’ve been running the Thuren sway bar, 1.75”...
  14. SierraHog

New Shell dripping goo on 2022 Ram 3500

It’s sitting on a double bulb rubber seal. The goo has finally subsided. Hoping it goes away completely. Keeping an eye on it. Heading to the dealer in a couple weeks and they are going to check it out. They have never seen this problem either and they’ve been in business for many years.
  15. SierraHog

They sure are!
  16. SierraHog

Ha! Might make that $4k price tag a little easier to digest!
  17. SierraHog

I will definitely post updates! I was told SnugTop moved their production from CA to Mexico. They aren’t even producing fiberglass bed covers right now because of the new facility. Maybe the new manufacturing process isn’t up to their old standards. I’ll let the forum know when I get to the...
  18. SierraHog

Great idea! Looks like I’ll be pulling the creeper out tomorrow. I can’t imagine it would be leaking but I will definitely eliminate that possibility. Thanks!
  19. SierraHog

I can’t go too crazy inside as it has a snug rug liner glued to the underside. I’m gonna try washing off the crap under the rail overhang and on the bed caps like you suggested a few more times to see if it goes away. Thanks for the help.