Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Ionicbrick

Small leak at the rear main?

Installing an auxiliary tank in my 2022 limited mega today when I noticed that the trans pan was greasy and filthy. I started to wipe things down thinking it might be one of the pan plugs (I’ve not done a trans service yet, but there have been two oils changes. One at 5k and one at 15k. Truck...
  2. Ionicbrick

Valvoline Blue on sale

Napa has Valvoline Blue on sale for this rod you that use it. I didn’t need it right away, was just sourcing it… but for the price I picked up 6 gallons. My local one had 7 more on the shelf. Normally $31 on sale for $19. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Ionicbrick

2022 High mileage motor failures?

I follow a few threads here and a couple of YouTube channels. One channel in particular has a guy with a fleet doing hotshot work. He has around 30 trucks, 8 of them 2022’s. It doesn’t sound like he’s had any transmission issues like some of us have, but all of his 2022’s are near the 100k mark...
  4. Ionicbrick

2022 Aisin down for the count….

Well, my 2022 3500 HO mega limited stranded me yesterday… I pulled the trailer to the job site just fine. Truck was plugged in for about 3 hours before leaving, let it warm up about 5 minutes before I took off. If shifted normal, ran great. Then I get into the truck after warming it up for 10...
  5. Ionicbrick

Beep while accelerating???

New owner of a 2022 Cummins HO. When I accelerate through 40mph, sometime between 35 and 40 the radio makes a quick beep noise. Almost the same time as the park sensors, but very short and a bit quiet. You can easily hear it without the radio on, though with soft music you hear it too. I’ve...